SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List
gay sex

Old 03-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

get real gay sex you don't know the first thing about picking an authentic mexican joint for goat everything vs john ranchero's taco bonanza parked outside home depot. you post up the best you can throw at me and in less than 24 hours I will have pictures and trip report from at least one if not three mexican joints that will make your eyes water from the spice and your heart ache from the plaque building up inside your already thickened and hardening arteries being drenched with sweet succulent ecstasy from south of the border.

by 24 hours I mean the first time i check the board after you post (if you man up to the challenge obviously)

it is assumed eyes water and heart aching after a meal indicates satisfaction and derived pleasure

just so you know who you are up against my city invented ORANGE SAUCE. you wanna talk GOAT let's fucking TALK ABOUT GOAT NEEGA. bay area's mexican food shit's on the rest of the planet #REALTALK
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:45 PM   #22
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

also how is it that my man-love for tine fly's totally under the radar around here?
Old 03-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

tell you what gay sex you produce the BEST mexican food you can come up with and I will produce a taco truck that beats it hands down. i know what to look for and it ain't how the corn tortilla's are made or by whom.

are you man enough to stand firm or smart enough to voluntarily relinquish your throne as skatz #1 food guru? that's the only question that remains in my mind.