SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #311
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Also when you have ur once a day meal can you start reviewing every mexican burrito place cuz mwh is fucking trash at it
Old 09-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #312
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Deduct points for sub par pineapples in the al pastor
Old 09-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #313
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
Deduct points for sub par pineapples in the al pastor

the pinapples were fine, deduct points for not enough pineapples in the el pastor imo
SetofKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:55 PM   #314
gay sex

What is going on here
Old 09-12-2018, 10:10 PM   #315
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

SetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond reputeSetofKs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also when you have ur once a day meal can you start reviewing every mexican burrito place cuz mwh is fucking trash at it

switching to twice a day and healthy meals. he brings me to good restaurants but i can review em. or i can review the trash restaurants i frequent. right next to my apartment tho is the best sushi place i've ever been to. i could also post pics to jack off to. have a friend who hates this "shithole" as he calls it, but traveled here 6 months ago just for that sushi. heres the menu if you wanna jerk it http://kensao.com.mx/wp-content/uplo...ENSAO-2018.pdf . best sushi i've ever eaten has $8 special rolls. i'm sure theres better i dont go to real expensive places, but i lived on sushi in vegas for a year, and have eaten it coast to coast and this place is the best i've had.

restaurants are boring tho. i'd rather review the people at em. ate yesterday at a taco stand in the projects that i frequent. i love going there cause my boy told me thats where to buy chicks, cause they're so poor you can buy em cheap. alotta hotties, haven't worked up the stones to ask tho. afraid they have a man nearby who will stab me. great people watching spot tho. saw two terribly obvious trannies yesterday that made me want to throw up. everybody is always nice tho. i aint knockin em for being poor. place is just so busy tho, so full of life, so many interesting people. the tacos were okay, but huge portions of carney asan. bunch different salsas which is nice but the guac was so thin and water it was gay. there are like 10 different taco stands there. smart move is to go to the busiest obv, but i'm lazy so i go where i find a seat right away. oh 4 huge tacos for $3.94. gave 33% tip which was $1.31. i'm usually not a dumb ass like that but at those super cheap places why not. 53 cent different between 20% and 33%. i'm poor but 53 cent aint nothing to me. and it might actually make this guy's day.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #316
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

on the tipping tip, i never tip cabs. i've been scammed by enough that i make them all pay for it by never tipping. sucks for the decent ones, which there are plenty of but most are scumbag drug addicts who pull the most obvious scams. i just wish they'd all die. i'd never let em do it to me except when i'm drugs. i just want it to be done with. and they know i have something on me that could get me in trouble
Old 09-13-2018, 12:09 AM   #317
gay sex

well skatz had an absolutely absurdly great run but we will not be on the hook when the cartels threaten to chop this guys head off
Old 09-13-2018, 12:17 AM   #318
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

Quote:
well skatz had an absolutely absurdly great run but we will not be on the hook when the cartels threaten to chop this guys head off

doubt that would happen. did have a cartel boss from another city angry at me once cause i puked in his car. all over it. luxury car. next day i was homeless and my bro was in jail. didn't know where to go so i went to his rental. his bitch told me he wasn't home twice. so i waited outside. when his lackey came home he let me in. sure enough boss was home and had to let me sleep there. he obv wouldn't have hurt me, i did get some dirty looks from him. ah the good ole days. he really likes my bro tho and my bro fucked his ex. he said he was gonna throw his ex in the ocean for that, instead he just decided to fuck 8 other bitches. think they're still together.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:23 AM   #319
gay sex

yea were absolutely going to be blackmailed by your kidnappers by like november
Old 09-13-2018, 01:57 AM   #320
SetofKs
Skatz Plebeian

Speaking of insane mexico stories. I'm laughing my cock off right now. My lacky was here. super hot bitch upstairs. i see her doing a pussy dance. i'm like wow she wants to fuck. so i'm letting her know ready to fuck i am. my lacky leaves. i plot a plan to fuck her. then in the window. i see him jump on top of her. jesus nigger fuckin christ. haven't laughed that hard in ages. then idiot admits to it on facebook considering that i've tried to fuck his GF twice. if i was a bitch i could've easily told on him. most spics would. i gave him a long lecture about how stupid he is for admitting to this shit on facebook to me. then i said "yeah i tried to fuck yer bitch twice. theres nothing wrong with that. but telling yer bitch on you would be huge bitch move. so i'm going to delete all of our conversation and never talk about this with me again on facebook" then i screen shotted him our empty convo. good god thats insane. i had to problem going behind his back to fuck his bitch. i respect him way to much to do something like that now tho. think i'll become his lacky.