User Tag List

Old 03-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #31
PokerNewsDaily
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PokerNewsDaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Double Guarantees Week Returns to Full Tilt Poker on March 28th

After an excellent run in January, Full Tilt Poker is bringing back Double Guarantees Week for a new slate of tournaments.

Beginning on March 28th, Full Tilt Poker will be at the epicenter of the online poker world. As in January, every guaranteed tournament until April 3rd will be worth twice its normal guarantee.

While its guaranteed events will be doubled throughout the week, Full Tilt Poker is also making a special effort to draw sizeable fields for its slate of Sunday tournaments. On the final day of Double Guarantees Week, Full Tilt Poker is tripling the guarantees of every Sunday event. This means that such popular events as the Sunday Brawl, Sunday Mulligan, and the $750,000 Guaranteed will be even busier than usual.

The Sunday Brawl has a regular guarantee of $350,000, but during Double Guarantees Week, the purse will be a whopping $1.2 million. The $750,000 Guaranteed should draw a humongous field, as its guarantee will be upped to $2.25 million. If you whiff on those tournaments, the Sunday Mulligan will be worth $600,000.

All of the guaranteed tournaments will offer Full Tilt’s Multi-Entry format, where players can enter as many as six times into the same event. With the Multi-Entry format, players can potentially alleviate the variances of poker by having multiple chances at victory.

Normally, Full Tilt Poker offers around $15 million in guaranteed tournaments throughout the week. During Double Guarantees Week from March 28th through April 3rd, the site will offer almost $37 million in guaranteed money.

When Double Guarantees Week was run in late January, players looking for their piece of history besieged Full Tilt. In the $1K Monday, the prize pool was doubled from $300,000 to $600,000. The tournament generated a field of 1,454 entries, which easily cracked the guarantee by offering a prize pool of $1.4 million. By the time the tournament ended, popular online and live tournament pro Shaun Deeb had walked away with a first place payday of $312,610.

For the $750,000 Guaranteed run during the previous Double Guarantees Week, the prize pool was doubled to $1.5 million. 14,409 entries made for a prize pool that broke the $2.8 million mark. A bevy of the Full Tilt pros, as well as other top online players, took their shot at taking down the $439,877 first place prize. One of the top players in the business, DoylesRoom Brunson 10 member David Sands, made the final table and finished eighth for $40,345, while “BtCh I MiTe Be” walked off with the top prize.

For more details on Double Guarantees Week, including a listing of all events on the schedule, visit Full Tilt Poker.

More...
PokerNewsDaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:51 AM   #32
PokerNews
Skatz Plebeian

PokerNews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default European Poker Tour Snowfest Day 1a: Martins Adeniya Tops the Pack

A look at all the action from Day 1a of the PokerStars.net European Poker Tour Snowfest where Martins Adeniya topped the field.

More...
PokerNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:51 AM   #33
BluffMagazine
Skatz Plebeian

BluffMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SuperStar Showdown: Isildur1 Takes Round One

Stepping into a ring for the first time is a difficult task, doing so against an opponent that much more experience than you increases that difficulty much more. That is just what Daniel Negreanu did on Sunday against Viktor “Isildur1″ Blom in the first round match of PokerStars SuperStar Showdown. The two players sat down at [...]

More...
BluffMagazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:30 AM   #34
BluffMagazine
Skatz Plebeian

Default EPT: Poker Pros Head to the Alps for Snowfest

Day 1A Chip leader Martins Adeniya Last year when the European Poker Tour announced a ski and poker weekend, it wasn’t clear just how popular a poker tournament with a destination vacation rolled into one would be very successful. Then, 546 players showed up for the €3,500 buy-in Snowfest event. This year, players knew in advance [...]

More...
Old 03-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #35
PokerNews
Skatz Plebeian

Default The PartyPoker Weekly: Tony G Caption Competition + WSOP Qualifying Tips

This week on the PartyPoker Weekly, caption competitions with Tony G, win a WSOP package and of course get the greatest bonus in online poker with PokerNews.

More...
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #36
BluffMagazine
Skatz Plebeian

Default A.M. SCRAMBLE: Zynga PokerCon, the Zynga Poker Con and Dominika Cibulkova Turns to Po

In all likelihood the talk at the water cooler this morning is going to revlved around how everybody’s bracket was busted thanks to the Pitt Panthers losing to those wonderful little Cinderella’s from Butler. Of course if you have Duke going all the way to the final then your bracket is just fine but nobody’s [...]

More...
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #37
CardPlayer
Skatz Plebeian

CardPlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dutch To Legalise Online Poker

The Dutch Government confirmed at the weekend it is to open up and regulate the online gaming market, including poker. Last year a government commission recommended such regulation. All forms …

More...
CardPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #38
PokerNewsDaily
Skatz Plebeian

PokerNewsDaily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Faraz Jaka Video Interview

Faraz Jaka, one of the breakout poker superstars of 2010, joins us from the tournament floor to talk about how his 2011 has been progressing and as his tradition, shows off his latest bizarre but whimsical headgear.

So what’s going on with his current hat that looks like a baby seal? Jaka explained, “I was at Venice Beach the other day and I saw her and she was a beauty and she spoke to me. She was just calling my name. I put her on, we bonded, it fit perfectly, she told me she would help me make all my decisions today for me and I would have to do a lot less thinking… I am not taking this off until I win or bust the tournament.”

Jaka proudly hails from Chicago and reveals his passion for the Chicago Bulls. Lifting his shirt he showed off that he was wearing Luol Deng’s #9 jersey at the event. Is Derrick Rose the MVP this year in the NBA? Jaka responded, “Hell yeah! We got Noah back and we are going to kill it!”

How is 2011 going to go for Faraz Jaka? He certainly seems to like his chances when he said, “I’m working real hard this year. I got a real good workout and I am eating healthy and been in the zone. I’m really trying to put in some good work this year.”

Jaka, whose nickname is “The Toilet” has had a big career despite not being on the tournament circuit for very long. He’s had multiple appearances on television, including ones with the World Poker Tour and with ESPN’s coverage of the North American Poker Tour which is sponsored by PokerStars. Currently, Jaka does not have an official sponsor, which might change in due time thanks to his impressive poker resume, which boasts over $2.3 million in career tournament earnings.

More...
PokerNewsDaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #39
CardPlayer
Skatz Plebeian

CardPlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default European Poker Tour Snowfest -- Day 1A

The Austrian Alps played host to day 1A of the PokerStars European Poker Tour Snowfest with 180 players turning out for a day filled with peaks and troughs, both on …

More...
CardPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #40
PokerNews
Skatz Plebeian

Default The Sunday Grind: Joseph Cheong

We sat down with Joseph Cheong recently to discuss poker, and how his life has changed since making the November Nine at the 2010 World Series of Poker.

More...

Tags
408mike likes underage girls, 408mike loves underage girls, ape gives handies for adderral, big pregnant titties, blake is this true, dat ass, feet, female athlete, gare sold his suzuki for cheezits, gay sex blew michael stipe 408 times, gay sex drives a suzuki sidekick, gay sex is a fat bottomed girl, gay sex loves old women, gay sex stole my elliptical, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex weighs more than ram man, gazongas, hex = king of harumphing walruses, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, james franco loves underage girls, look at blakes face now, look at dem feet, look at dem kitties, look at dem titties, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, male orangutans procreate by rape, more like a sazuki samurai idiots, paul walker loved underage girls, probably look best on bluray, probably look best on man ray, rugby, scooter can't score first world pussy, scooter's willy is chapped, side boob, stealing stuff from boris, teri hatcher has gross boobs, the person talking to you is ship, things that have been inside his wife, titties, toes, unreadable for ian because he is stupid, vwls ass = tanned leather, vwls eats african ass, what hasnt been inside tims wife!!!!, whos responsible for these awful tags