Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #31
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

id like to send a big fuck you to @gay sex and the panthers for costing me 200 un's
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 AM   #32
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

i would also like to say grazie to inter and lazio for coming through for me and winning back 95 un's
Old 12-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #33
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I was at party early 2011. It was lakefront at a cabin, so most of the people were outside around a cliche fire and various benches etc., because well, it just makes sense: lakefront cabin, fire overlooking the lake. Standing next to a group of 7 girls, we all know how they huddle together at these things, I noticed that every single one of them were wearing some version of the typical Northface fleece/jacket. Ok, that was weird. I then noticed that 4 of them were using iPhones. All the others likely had an iPhone too. Now that's really fucking weird.

I'm not sure if I've ever been that weirded out in my life. I've never looked at women the same since then, and I am pretty much immediately disgusted by any woman wearing one of those things.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:34 AM   #34
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

shout out to north face and iphones for making vaughn who he is today
Old 01-06-2019, 01:44 AM   #35
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a couple in their late 60s wearing matching black Northface fleeces last year. Wish the trend would finally die.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 01-06-2019, 01:55 AM   #36
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
I saw a couple in their late 60s wearing matching black Northface fleeces last year. Wish the trend would finally die.

It'll never die. Dumbasses love spending $140 on Vietnamese made bullshit
Old 01-06-2019, 02:15 AM   #37
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

It really is disgusting. There was like a 3 year period where boat shoes were a thing that overlapped with the height of the North Face epidemic. Sperry top siders, so laughably douchey. Guaranteed Blake and Gare were rocking those hard.

Quote:
. . .

Old 01-06-2019, 02:22 AM   #38
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It really is disgusting. There was like a 3 year period where boat shoes were a thing that overlapped with the height of the North Face epidemic. Sperry top siders, so laughably douchey. Guaranteed Blake and Gare were rocking those hard.

People and their "name brand" shit. That being said, Ole B does like to rock the three stripes from time to time.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:42 AM   #39
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

I bought a couple pair of the newer version of the thick nylon Adidas pants. They're actually warmer than most sweats. The Nike Kaepernic stuff that just amplified their slave labor hypocrisy pretty much guaranteed that I will never buy another product of theirs and instead remind people of such.

Quote:
. . .

Old 01-06-2019, 03:26 AM   #40
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Quote:
I bought a couple pair of the newer version of the thick nylon Adidas pants. They're actually warmer than most sweats. The Nike Kaepernic stuff that just amplified their slave labor hypocrisy pretty much guaranteed that I will never buy another product of theirs and instead remind people of such.

Yeah they're thicker stuff is pretty warm. I just like the 3 stripes, black and red is classic. I don't really care about the slave labor, make me something I like and I'll buy it.