SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 04-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #31
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Well, it's a good thing you found out she sucks before spending 30 hours with her in a car.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:03 AM   #32
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

by email?

she works at a bar right next to your apartment, good god man grow a pair
Old 04-28-2011, 04:52 AM   #33
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of those threads where no one wins
Old 04-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #34
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh snap. Pike with the cherry picker.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #35
Harley
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Harley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
I think Im going to break up with this gal today via email.

childish?

EDIT: sent at noon. BOOM.

typical, "Its not you, its me" email.

People actually break up with people nowadays, what happened to just dodging calls until she gets drift. I don't understand?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #36
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

she was acting all strange, not communicating, said she wanted to distance herself, didnt call, so I said FUCK IT, Im going to just break up with her since she is showing every sign of being pissed and not interested.

She came over last night. Never saw the email. Was in a good mood.

AWKWARD......
Old 04-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #37
Vwls with one L dammit
"Queen of Skatz and only female member"... something along those lines.

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond reputeVwls with one L dammit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she was acting all strange, not communicating, said she wanted to distance herself, didnt call, so I said FUCK IT, Im going to just break up with her since she is showing every sign of being pissed and not interested.

AWKWARD......

Pfft. WOMEN.

Comments

^ So Fucking This

Old 04-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #38
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:

AWKWARD......

Ok, just a little something for me here. Tell me, GOD PLEASE tell me that you went on like nothing happened. Went to dinner, brought her back to the pad and hate fucked her. Sent her on her way then said you'd "email her later to make sure she got home". For the love of fucking christ tell me that this fucking happened. Just for me. One time. ONE FUCKING TIME KID!
Old 04-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #39
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

No, I didnt fuck her, and OF FUCKING COURSE, SHE READ THE EMAIL!!!!

AFTER I TOLD HER THREE FUCKING TIMES, DONT READ THE EMAIL, SHE READ IT, LIKE A DUMB BITCH!!

women are fucking nuts. She just called me. We are done. Its laughable.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #40
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Women are nuts? You're the pussy that didn't break up with her face to face, and then when she showed up at your place, instead of doing the logical thing, and break up with her then, you did the pussy thing, and pretended nothing was wrong. Nothing, except for the creepy part where you told her " okay, but when you go home, what ever you do, DON'T read the email! Just promise me that sweetie. no.. just PROMISE! Delete it without reading it. PROMISE ME!!!!!"

Do you not know anything about human nature? What percentage of humanity wouldn't read the mail in that situation? Half a percent? Those who live in crazy houses shouldn't cast the first straight jacket.

Comments

this post is correct

Tags
drk 40+ pansy, drk is a welfare nigger, drk tub thumping because hes old, he's old, hipsters with attitudes, no wonder she left him, pop 40 panzies, preserves bands are better, probably why she cheated on him, reporting drk to authorities, steerpike likes chumbawumba, too hurt to work but can drive 24 hours, will rock out with my cock out, young people dont know music