Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #41
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Tekashi 6ix9ine pleads guilty, cooperating with feds

Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has pleaded guilty to nine racketeering, gun and drug charges and is cooperating with the feds, newly unsealed documents revealed Friday.

Tekashi copped to an array of crimes in a secret plea hearing in Manhattan Federal Court on Jan. 23, including selling a kilo of heroin in Bushwick. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 47 years in prison, though he could get less for his cooperation.

?In the fall of 2017, I met and joined the Nine Trey Blood Gang. As a member of Nine Trey, the enterprise engaged in such activities including shooting at people, robbing people, and at times drug trafficking,? said Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez.

He said that on March 20, 2018 he ?helped members of NineTrey attempt to kill a rival gang member.? The following month he helped fellow gangsters rob a rival, he said.

Tekashi, 22, admitted that in June he ?paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him.?

?I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,? he said.

Judge Paul Engelmayer confirmed during the hearing that Tekashi was cooperating.

?The government has represented that Mr. Hernandez is cooperating against multiple violent people associated with the same criminal enterprise of which he admits...being a member,? Engelmayer said.

On Thursday court filings hinted that Tekashi was cooperating with the feds. A new indictment charged 10 alleged members of the 9 Trey Bloods ? but Tekashi was no longer a defendant.

The ?GUMMO? rapper was arrested in November, along with other accused 9 Trey members for robberies, shootings, drug-dealing and other mayhem in 2017 and 2018. His legal team revealed in court at the time that Tekashi recently had a falling out with his crew.

In an unusual twist, the Federal Bureau of Investigation offered Tekashi protection from his former friends only days before arresting them all on racketeering and firearms charges.

The rapper is in custody in a secret location.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:48 AM   #42
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

47 years and current age of 22 = 69
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 01:50 AM   #43
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any book offering a line on him getting shanked?

Comments

yeah, this one -$15000
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 02-02-2019, 01:55 AM   #44
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

These guys are the actual worst criminals ever - completely oblivious of any surveillance and not trying to conceal their actions in any manner in the first place. How many crimes did this dumbfuck hint at directly to a camera or a microphone?

Quote:
. . .

Old 02-02-2019, 02:04 AM   #45
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

i have to assume he'll be in solitary for his entire stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:11 AM   #46
blake

blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the plea hearing, a prosecutor said that Mr. Hernandez’s cooperation was likely to reveal the criminal activities of other people and that he may eventually need to be placed in the witness protection program

tell me exactly how witness protection will work for a guy looking like this

Comments

LOL GOT'EM!!

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

Old 02-02-2019, 02:15 AM   #47
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

I'm now hoping he somehow does go witness protection so we can all laugh at him doing Facebook live or something similar from his new identity.

Quote:
. . .

Old 02-02-2019, 02:22 AM   #48
blake

there's literally nowhere on earth that this guy won't be recognized.

he may need to go to some african tribe that doesn't have electricity yet

Quote:

Old 02-02-2019, 02:44 AM   #49
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

rip that whtie girls pussy
Old 02-02-2019, 02:48 AM   #50
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

I never understand why people plead to a deal that still has them doing over 10 years. 47 years is ridiculous, why would you ever plead to that? Funny that he would be 69 though if he did it all. Kid's gonna go crazy after a year or less and hang himself.