Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
anatine, Archibald Peck, gay sex, rum dick, SkyNigger, Tyde

Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 AM   #41
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Dick View Post
it's like ape hacked behemoths account and perfected terrible

Coming from you, those are high marks indeed. Thank you sir.

Comments

rofl love yah big fella

thought you left for good Behemoth. nice to see you
Old 02-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #42
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Mike, do you understand that when "Mary" "slips" and "falls", youre legally liable for the work not being up to code?

Ahahahha wait I just asked if you understood something. Am *I* on drugs too???

I shortened the length of the brackets to reduce wobble and found a way to secure them to the wall to increase stability.

I was not aware I might be held liable for any reason but that isn't something I am worried about as right now Mike has taken over the majority of installation and I would presume any liability would fall on him if his wife gets injured. I do plan to have a moderately serious discussion on the matter prior to Mary actually beginning daily use of the apparatus and I am fairly confident he will be ok with absolving me of any liability should the device fail or his wife fall or something.

Thanks for looking out for me though, I appreciate it. I am trying to do the right thing here and tbh, I couldn't watch Mary climb up her own staircase like Mount Everest any longer. I just couldn't. I Did the best I could with what I am working with upstairs and put a lot of heart into it, the final product is looking GOAT I have to admit.

Still no clue on getting the laundry basket up and down the stairs tho...
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #43
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

post a pic of the final product i may send you a release of liability agreement
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #44
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Dick View Post
post a pic of the final product i may send you a release of liability agreement

Ok. Mike and I are working on it today.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #45
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Back on track here at 7am on a brilliant Sunday and I am in the mood to praise the Lord. By God's Grace alone is this possible, and by His Grace alone am I able to finally claim full and true sobriety.

Thank you Father, though I am unworthy I accept your gifts and will strive daily to be the man you made me.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #46
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:18 AM   #47
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBG View Post
probably going to try out the desoxyn since a certain moron backed out of a deal he gave his word on. Fucking faggot, your loss will be my gain so help me. The price for trying to burn a friend of mine

Toddler Lies.

Except for the dyslexia. He was accidentally less deceitful for a couple lines. Hard to know really, once he starts talking about "friends". Clearly he doesn't have any.

I'm as surprised as you are.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote