Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #41
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't read any of this page but it looks like a good spot to say

408 looks like a real bodybuilder
who's been fighting cancer for 3 years
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:14 AM   #42
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Been View Post
i didn't read any of this page but it looks like a good spot to say

408 looks like a real bodybuilder
who's been fighting cancer for 3 years

Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #43
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Scooter, do you know how often people that have never even read a post by you had to read about how great (or horrible, depending on 408's mood that day) you were in completely unrelated threads throughout multiple forums? There could be a thread about crabbing off the Chesapeake Bay, and out of nowhere 408 would talk about how smart or handsome you were. These were in forums you have never even heard of.

Leeches have gravitated towards me for my entire life. Because I am Self-sufficient and this makes the NEEDY wretches lose their fucking 'minds'. It's also because I share value, but the only reason I have ever done that is purely Selfish. Unfortunately for my sanity, it took me decades of horror before I understood why my sharing value made me a target in this world of screaming, NEEDY leeches. I like to help people. Humans like to help humans. Religion created leeches but they're not Winning. They're just making Decency lose.

I will always be happy to help someone in need, unless they're a filthy leech in which case helping them is limited to Resting them In Peace.

P had never asked me for money once, in 4 years of friendship. She contributes. She's not a filthy leech...not yet, in any case. This was the first time she'd ever asked for anything. I was happy to help, because I'm Selfish.

I like to help but the Insane see this and imagine I'm exploitable. In their 'minds' (the filthy private emotional 'thoughts' of which they will telegraph to anyone capable of reading faces and communicating with their eyes), my Selfish sharing of value is processed by their snivelling religiously-corrupted emotional insanity and everything gets lost in translation from Sane to Insane. My Selfish sanity becomes "charitable generosity". Or in other words, "Dear Diary. JACKPOT."

You cannot imagine the insanity. I mean, you wouldn't believe 5% of it. It's incomprehensible. It's pure, unadulterated NEEDY insane Greed.

Stalkers NEED those who have no USE for them. They're leeches incapable of trading value. They're worth so much less than "worthless", all the money in the world couldn't outweigh the damages sustained by a world choking in the death throes of their filthy, destructive, toxic NEEDY.

They leverage their worthlessness against anyone of value; this, they imagine, is impossibly shrewd. It's a freeroll, you see? They're at Zero already. But that's only when they're being grossly over-valued. Imagining that they're at Zero, they attack you. There is only one solution and it's patently obvious. I've come very close a few times to being forced to protect my Self, only to decline using my power to teach the powerless the lesson they're incapable of learning because they already Know everything!

When I almost terminated the existence of a few of them, it was a colossal mistake. I regret my stupidity in ways that make me cringe, with embarrassment. What was I thinking? What right did I have to be so inhumane?

One has a fucking duty to one's Self and one's Species to Rest tortured beasts In Peace. I had no right to play God and fail to be decent. One of these days, very soon hopefully, I'm going to fix that problem I have with inhumanity. Some beasts are going to be Rested In Peace.

But so far, I have failed Humanity miserably. I had no right to permit the screamers of misery and pain to remain suffering. They smear their filthy emotional exploitation over everyone and everything that has value.

This guy did something very 'good' that impressed me (which in Reality, in this demented world of reduced beasts = he didn't rob or cheat me when I tentatively exposed my Self to the potential for Insanity) and in 'gratitude', I gave him an extra 5000 baht for his 'trouble'. Stupid stupid stupid; but only #1284th time I've made that 'mistake'. Needless to say, he lost his mind. This is how Leeches repay you. It's the only way a Leech can.

He stole money as the go-between Middle Man I was happy to function as a buffer between me and Power (in this instance, a very powerful and - by reputation, at least - ruthless girl with no tolerance for bullshit). I know her type. I respect her point of view. But I don't want to get too close to people like that. She'll kill and ask questions later; because it's optimal. I respect that. She's probably more humane than I'll ever be. But Power is a fickle and dangerous smouldering fire itching to explode into flame. I like to keep my distance, as a matter of policy.

But this fucking rat. He stole the money he was supposed to deliver because he lives in the moment of his insane impulses. He doesn't care. He'll deal with consequences when they happen. This is him dealing with the consequences of his stealing from a girl who will not BLINK if you need to go in the ground. Or if you need to send a message to someone who needs to know her position (like I said, there are lots of reasons why befriending Power is a delicate affair). Power has to send a lot of messages to people more important than you are and you don't want to be one of those messages.

He told her I stole the money. No doubt she found that hard to believe but she doesn't care about me; she lived up to her end of the trade. My end was not being held up. This filthy little rat stole the money and of course (and he literally appealed for me to see things from his position) he had to tell her I failed to give him any (i.e. that I stole from her). That's not good.

That's really, really not good. I defaulted into Panic Mode, demanding he remove himself as the filthy buffer which no longer served any purpose but had become life-threatening instead. He refused, and to protect his hide that means he had to tell her a great deal more lies because she was demanding to speak with me. He couldn't permit Sanity to talk to Sanity; he'd be locked out in the cold.

Inevitably, his lies were forced to escalate as the two Sane parties became increasingly anxious. She was not buying his bullshit so I wasn't genuinely worried about her. I was VERY concerned about him, because no fucking way was I going to give him the money AGAIN (if I have to explain why, I'd rather just Rest you In Peace). And he was going to be in the ground if he couldn't come up with the money. Of course, all his terror gets projected onto me. I became the villain in his Mike-like mind.

He literally believed I was killing him. It makes sense, if you're insane. I had money, he NEEDED it or he was going to die. I was killing him. You see?

I had a different point of view. As his situation degenerated towards Terminal, he became increasingly desperate. I warned him not to threaten me. He needed to be as afraid of me as he was of her, because worthless leeches only respond to Fear. But I don't make threats, really. I warned him and he didn't listen. So I was forced to respond. It's not that half-measures are for sissies so much as they are for the Insane. When you are in conflict, you are in ALL THE WAY. Anything else would be batshit insane. I warned him not to threaten me. He ignored me. I warned him a final time. His threats escalated. The threats of a dying man are not to be sneezed at.

Left with no (sane) options, I contracted the hit. Game over.

And then I changed my mind, as I've done so often when I'm incapable of being humane. You cannot renege on paying contract killers. If I have to explain why, I'd rather take out a contract on you.

That cost me a substantial price and I'm not talking about the money (which was surprisingly high, compared to the 96% Catholic Philippines where life is so cheap it's really valued quite accurately by the market). Contract killers get unnerved by "mind-changing" and "indecision". It makes them skittish.

If I have to explain why, I'd rather...bah.

Comments

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #44
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

tr00
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #45
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
he would also include pics of scooter for no apparent reason

They're usually girls but when they're guys, the stalking gets very disturbing. Bring their horrifying religious "indignant" insanity and "pride"* into the equation and it's incredibly dangerous.

* What are they proud of? It's an impossibly important question because the answer lies at the heart of all of the insanity. They're Special, you see? Their filthy mothers convinced them of this grizzly lie. So they're proud of...existing. Yeah I know, but they're so in denial of their shame they're effectively shameless. They're so indecent, they'll kill you for the outrage that is your crime of:

Having something they want and lack the capacity to get for themselves. They'll just take it off you; it's pretty fucking rude of you not to give them what they want isn't it?

That's just how they feel.

For the NEEDY, Love = Hate. They will kill you for not NEEDING their imposition. They NEED to be placed in the ground but they're encouraged to breed instead. Anyone should be able to connect those dots.

"Pride" (in staying alive for no REASON) is what the intrinsically worthless hold onto. It's literally all they 'have'. And it's why only the good die young.

Stalkers imaged identically to Mike (they scream like exploited women, I can't possibly imagine WHY) have been the bane of Existence so long, it's impossible to get emotional about how much damage their craven insanity has inflicted on me, personally. This world is being choked to death by their filthy NEEDY. It feels trite or even maniacal to get emotional about the HORROR they've leveraged onto me. As horrifying as it was, a great deal of it was my own Fault. I was denying the Reality in front of my eyes so I am culpable because at the end of the day, you have to be responsible for you if for no other reason than the fact that no one else will carry you for life.

Or could possibly be expected to.

But these filthy horror shows, Omg. They will ruin your moment of happiness for no 'better' reason than, "Fuck him. Why does he get to be happy if I'm not. What does she even see in him. Bah, I'm not going to let this injustice stand."

And just like that, everyone loses. But I'm only talking about my best friends for a decade. It's pretty hard to give a fuck about Mike's insanity, in Reality. He's merely a screaming bug who needs to zip it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by يصيح View Post
In all fairness I was a complete imbecile for the way I encroached on your thread.

I was, at the time, starving for your attention John. Forgive me...

I never confessed to being a pedophile, you painted me into a corner and after berating me with the same old tired tune of me being into women children for the umpteenth time I finally grew tired of it all and took some unintentional (I think) bait.

HOWEVER- the story gaysex was talking about was a time I have spoken about at length, in which I, at the age of 24, drove to see a 19 year old girl in south dakota.

Wow, hide your women children, indeed.

By the way, I haven't forgotten you, at 32, admitting to fucking a 17 year old thai girl, have you John? I will dig up the posts if I must, would you rather wallow about in your own pool of vile hypocricy and live in shame or come clean about your own sexual perversions?

What was it you said about the 14 year old girl you "saved" John?

You sick bastard, I am quite sure I know what "food" you were inferring.

The vast majority (90%+) of the material of mine you have cited as being so terrible that you cannot stand it is several months old. Not only have I admitted I was very much out of line interjecting bullshit and nonsense into other people's threads and apologized for such, I have worked at being less selfish, less self centered, and less....insane screaming woman like.

I deserve another chance.

The moron just doesn't get it. He imagines this is a world where people get what they deserve.

If that was how this world worked, his mother would have been Rested In Peace long before she shat out his ghastly, wretched face.

You've been living on Humanity's incapacity to be humane for far too long, Jason.

Silence your putrid screaming. You're the most indecent filthy wretch I've come across in a long time. If it were up to me, I'd never come across you again.

It's 'funny' how you keep imposing, whilst simultaneously trying to trade your insane emotional collateral for...? Acceptance. Tolerance. Warm, fuzzy feelings.

Yeah you're literally too stupid to be alive. Your insanity is transparent and your intent is as pure as any Christian Hijacker's 'sweet' words has ever been. Take your disrespectful, insulting, degrading, putrid, filthy, demented leeching NEEDY and FUCK OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Your plan to help 408 completely backfired, and consequences are being felt across the entire World Wide Web today.

It's as if Dostoevsky tried to help Dr. Seuss with some personal issues, and general self improvement, and then the good Doctor suddenly started writing Russian novels and dropped the silly rhymes and fun pictures from his work.

That's a grotesque analogy but if I attempted to bring the beast down from a ledge, I would deserve to be sanctioned. I did nothing of the sort. I couldn't give a fuck if he lived or died.

As a result, I was the first person in his life to give him the GIFT of Truth. The insane do not value priceless gifts. They want to be lied to; hell, they'll literally scream bloody murder when you give them Truth instead. I am aware of this phenomenon; rest assured, I couldn't give a flying fuck about his demented pain nor did I care about the risks because, as far as Humanity is concerned, there isn't any. If he screams, he screams. What changes? The way he screams?

Who gives a fuck when all he can contribute is SCREAMING?

I was upfront about my motives from the beginning. More... intrinsically valuable human lives were motivating my experimenting with his Insanity. So I gave him Truth when if I cared about him, as a person, I would be prevented from being so reckless. I couldn't literally care if he choked on air and dropped dead; so I gave him 100% Truth.

I may have been the first person in his miserable life to give him that priceless commodity (the value of Truth is truly incalculable). He is determined to scream so for him, Priceless = $0. For everyone he screams at, Worthless = NEGATIVE $[lots].

You'd have to be a demented imbecile to imagine that he could have "value", or be perceived to have "worth". Rum Dick isn't an imbecile but then it can be confusing at times, when he (momentarily) loses his mind and becomes a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Dick View Post
And skynig made almost through two posts without mentioning 408. Toddler steps

BlackDaniels is equally as stupid, in making the identical mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDaniels
serious question here if you hate him so much why do bring this up again ?

Their error is one of perception. They perceive his existence as being "of value". I am not that fucking moronic. It's this error of perception that precludes their capacity to understand that he is literally beyond ridicule.

Frankly, it's ridiculous to the point of being insulting to imagine that he could be valuable enough to ridicule. He's worth ridiculing. He will never be the reason that motivates a sane person to ridicule him. It's a question of value and it's possible I was wrong.

I (possibly incorrectly) believed the two above had value. When I ridicule the ridiculous, only the ridiculously insane would imagine I'm motivated by something which has no value (i.e. Mike). How dumb would you have to be to imagine something so stupid?

Mike's worth ridiculing. He will never be worth the ridicule. If that confuses you, replace "Mike" with [insert your name here].

Comments

lol, the beast
Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #46
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

stupid like a fox
Old 10-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

Did Ape just say he had an emotional meltdown because of a guy on the internet?
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #48
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Ape cannot melt down for the same reason Stephen Hawking cannot sit down.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #49
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

because he's handicapped
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #50
Babble
Skatz Freedman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Babble will become famous soon enough

It's a coin flip between ape and scooter as to who wins this weeks nuclear meltdown award.
Babble is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arabic cant hold ape back, beenstaring kissed onestep, gaysex shorter than gwildor, gaysex taller than sonatine, meth kills, open mouth, pull trigger, sonatine cant ride rollercoasters, tweekers are so awful