Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #41
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Real talk it's time to pre-emptively ban ape for wasting our tax money on corpsman training.

Comments

can only guess his com. college debt as well
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #42
rum dick

rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Not joking about banning the ape. Reaaaaaallllly close to pulling the trigger.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #43
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

He disgusts me even more than Carrico. If you were homeless and your mom was about to be homeless, how much time would you be spending on skatz jabbering at scooter and trying to set up lucrative bath salts endorsement deals? Ban him for his own sake.

Comments

being so presumptuous and wrong at the same time is criminal
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #44
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
He disgusts me even more than Carrico. If you were homeless and your mom was about to be homeless, how much time would you be spending on skatz jabbering at scooter and trying to set up lucrative bath salts endorsement deals? Ban him for his own sake.

I hold that 99% of the time, my jabbering would save that child, but then I don't actually have any logic or evidence or real world experience to back up that claim. Just a few 1% outliers, a few hundred success stories below theoretical average.

I don't care about his mother because she did all of this to him because she loved her Little Sailor Man, but the hilarious irony of his butthurt reaction to the evidence (see Exhibit A) presented to support the charge levied against his mother (her whoredom / harlotry) whilst simultaneously failing to function as the loving son his rhetoric would (in a sane world) correspond to...I dunno, it just reminds me of the Maori guys that don't fucking tolerate anyone disrespecting women in public, before going home and beating them in private for not fucking cooking eggs like the man told them to.

During the lunch hour one day at Melbas, my little g/f Katrina was telling me how this group of four 13 year old boys were drooling over her basically and how she was going to leave me and live it up with her four little slaves and I was all like "omg you filthy hussie, you would! you tell those little pricks if they do this, I will hunt them down one by one and...shake their hands" and she grabs the tray of drinks to 'storm off' as she says "don't bother waiting for me, i'll catch a dink home on one of their pushbikes"

I'm like "hah I know that slutty play" (she asked for a ride home, after we'd hooked up I discovered she lived a block away).

And this fucking Maori security guard was coming out of the back office and heard my last line and lost his fucking mind. There was just some things he couldn't tolerate, you understand?

I understood.

He was a tolerant and reasonable man, did I understand?

I agreed, he was a rock of stability and reason.

But there are some things he couldn't abide, no sir. Some things he couldn't tolerate.

I had a feeling the roided monster found lots of things intolerable.

Disrespecting women in public. He couldn't abide this sort of thing.

I apologised gratuitously. I wasn't remotely worried. He was just a Christian coming to the defence of a helpless "woman child". Capable of killing all the creeps because only he was allowed to take advantage because he knew how to R.E.S.P.E.C.T "young ladies". I was thinking about whether it was worth having him fired over the insult but then I wasn't really - and have never really been - insulted by the insanity of the emotionally-insane's 'opinions'. But gosh do they love to express them!

He wanted me to apologise to the "young lady" at first available opportunity.

Looking suitably contrite, I promised I would do so and I had every intention of doing so (K would have loved it had I told the story) when she came around the corner and (idiotically) imagined that I was frightened by his insanity. Because I was giving the insane what they wanted? R.E.S.P.E.C.T. They can't tell the difference between "respect" and "fear" and they cannot tell the difference between "fear" and "faux afraid". She came to my 'rescue'. Cuckolded him (stupidly) which made him dangerous when he wasn't before.

I had to do some exceptional work to defuse his rising shame at being ridiculed by a 4 ft and change tiny blonde 40kg girl's blistering scorn. Shame percolates and tends to present in really 'obscure' ways, like a seething hatred for a target that had been perfectly 'told' before it all went horribly wrong. My fault, surely. Well he's not going to 'vent' his emotional insanity onto her, is he?

He'd dearly love to, but she'd never sign a Contract for Life with a fucking gorilla. The emotional buck would land in my kidneys. I understand this shit and I was furious at K for imagining I could possibly need her 'protection' in a world of imbeciles who just want to feel big.

K and I got into a fight about it and she was forced to 'walk' home.

Comments

insane not knowing difference between fear and respect rep.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:37 AM   #45
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post
She came to my 'rescue'. Cuckolded him (stupidly) which made him dangerous when he wasn't before.

Hah. And 8 years later, just now I - get - K's point. Christ she had a genuine point but I literally had no fucking idea what she was trying to say at the time. I was pretty emotionally furious. All I could think about was the danger she had placed me in when I had handled the situation.

That's all she could think about as well, and I was the first offender. Shit.

She didn't fucking care for creeps coming to her 'rescue' either. I thought she was talking about me saving my ass after she had placed me in danger (or at least, this was my idiotic narcissistic assumption).

She wasn't talking about me coming to her 'rescue'. She was angry that I had placed her in danger. Ohh.

She was rescuing herself from the Creep who imagined he was 'protecting' her with the fucking "no disrespecting women in public" horror.

Ohh. Well that makes a lot more sense.

I wasn't coming to her 'rescue'. I was rescuing mySelf.

She was doing exactly the same thing. She was in danger. All I could think about was the danger she was placing me in. All she could think about was the danger my 'acquiescence' was placing her in. He'd go away feeling all puffed up and chuffed with himself and suddenly, in his insane mind, he's saved her from a "creep who is disrespectful of women".

Well, she'll owe him won't she? Yes, yes in the mind of a Christian she would certainly owe him her 'favours'. Fair is fair. He did one for her. Gosh but she wouldn't want to be an ungrateful whore, would she; when he comes around to collect?

I'm still right though, I think. It would depend on how likely it was that he would rape her, v how likely it would be that he would seek 'revenge' by dropping me out cold one day after waiting for me to walk to the carpark at 4am. Tough to draw the line but then girls really just get raped all the fucking time.

I see her point now. I was the first offender. Heh, we're all Catholic Toddler Narcissists, in reality. But of course the point is Christians cover the world in their filthy emotional 'makeup'. Covering up their social retardation with their awkwardness and circumspect discretion; interjecting in business they have no FUCKING business being in, imposing their horrifying insanity onto people trying to have fun, expressing their terrifying emotional 'opinions' which they cannot justify (THEY JUST FEEL THAT WAY OKAY!?). Christ, all their snivelling 'sniping' (in lieu of being able to contribute) creeping the world of decency out.

They just destroy any chance of sane people having fun. They all need to be humanely rested in peace. The humane stipulation should not be a deal-breaker.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #46
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

those thai butler paychecks were the grape family's last hope for avoiding foreclosure

Comments

rofl

the grape white hope
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #47
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

grape paying the bills with internet sympathy
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #48
rum dick

But then ape's misplaced life priorities, attention seeking drama queening, and megalomania flaps its little wings and inadvertently causes a series of hilarious and interesting posts.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #49
rum dick

Mildly torn about pulling the trigger. Might just have to take a page out of the book of Ian and dice roll his fate. Doesn't have to be dice though. And am open to suggestions.

Comments

i an feeling froggy dice vid was his finest moment
Old 07-08-2012, 06:33 AM   #50
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Being that SK lives in SF (which is where I need to go to get said salts from my cousin-presuming we do not order online) I think the following seems most feasible

Send cash/camera to SK, he can either meet up with me or leave the camera and 1/2 the loot in a drop box or something. While I am getting salted, I can do a bit on webcam (to give a blow by blow, as it were) and after the trip SK can leave the other 1/2 of the loot in said drop box and I will exchange for the camera. If it is not clear yet, I do not have a camera currently.

Obviously that is getting a bit cumbersome and I'd rather just meet in person, I meant it when I said forgive and let live, but be that as it may let's see if we can hash this out in some way.

I have court 8/3/12 to have my record cleared of an old (1998) conviction and after that, I will be very busy with the military and can not promise anything. Up until then, though, it's ON like DONKEY KONG so what's up?????

anatine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
408blue.com, apes mom wants an abortion, blakes scared of his shadow, crapper, dingoatetapper, gaymethragemusclebear.com, gayroidrage.com, gays running trains in mike, grape whine, handjobs for rails, it was a good run suicide king, never too little gay sex, randy408.com, reppatisconvict, skatzpoker - word to your whore mother, tapper8020, tappertilt, tapptoosoon, thread needs gilf titties