SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2011, 04:21 AM   #61
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

johns so big that when he inhales he sucks all the oxygen out of the room and people start gasping for air thats why he has to order all his food delivery

Comments

ah shit
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #62
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

also mark sanchez is bust

Comments

leinhart is a stud tho
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:23 AM   #63
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

i will literally murder you
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #64
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

pike you support arsenal right ?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #65
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

no i fucking don't jack
Old 03-21-2011, 04:35 AM   #66
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

he supports barnsley
Old 03-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #67
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

liverpool ?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #68
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

everton
Old 03-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #69
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
everton

Old 03-21-2011, 04:46 AM   #70
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal fans will be paying higher prices for their tickets next season, not 'now', and football ticket prices are relative to the economies of the countries that the clubs reside in.

Last time i checked there was a recession.

The price rise is 4% and it's for season ticket holders only, it's supply and demand and 'real' supporters crying about being priced out of football has been happening for decades.

Still doesn't make it right. Price out the people who help build the club to what it is today.

Even so, there is absolutely no way that it will cost more to go to the Emirates next season than the Nou Camp, Bernabau or San Siro.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-day-seat.html

I don't think any of your arguments are your own, they can be read on any number of football forums and newspapers or heard on every football phone-in of the season. The shouts for Wengers resignation get more ludicrous annually, next thing you'll be telling me you need a good English manager because the players need more 'passion'.

Well I'm sorry that others share my opinion.

And you say he was lucky to inherit that back-4 15 years ago, are you out of your mind?

Uh yes, they were the greatest back four in the history of English football.

How do you think those guys would do in modern European football? Steve Bould and Nigel Winterburn scorching down the flanks, putting the fear of God into the great and good of Italian and Spanish football? They would get murdered, the game has moved on and Wenger moved with it, get on board. The retirement/transfer of those players (and Adams and Dixon) was the last thing that needed to happen before the club could get down to the serious task of learning to play the cultured and inventive brand of football that is demanded of continued success

They seemed to fair pretty well in Europe in the mid 90's making back to back Cup winners Cup's and beating Parma in the final. Now I understand the game changes but at least they knew what playing for the club meant and gave there all. I watch Denilson week in week out jog like it's a nice morning. As for continued success, I haven't seen it in the past six years each time the season goes to shit in March or April.

Each facet of the club has continued to evolve except for the supporters, you seem to forget what an absolute privilege it is to be an Arsenal fan, how fortunate you are to have a team that can legitimately contend in every competition it enters and has done so for the 15 years Wenger has been there.

I agree. Unfortunately, it's a results oriented business and the players we have don't cut it and haven't for the past six years. There are problems he can address but refuses to do so for god knows why. I'm not asking him to go and spend 200 million pounds on players.
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote