Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #81
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't want my rebuttal, he wants me to cave and scamper away like the other 99% of the world and I will have none of that. Emotionally steady today (finally) so sit tight, I shall return.

And where the fook have you been anyway tapper? On a week long vacation?? I didn't sign any vacation forms and as such this was an unauthorized absence. If it happens again, you will be sorry.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #82
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

I don't need the patronizing story tapper, just a little more love for the community like as if we matter would be nice.

Comments

tapper is angry at the world

you matter

two handed backhand
Old 04-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #83
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 AM   #84
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

It's the way she's squinting her eyes a bit that gives her expression it's magic. Eyes wide open is more surprised, the raw intense desire she feels seeing those cupcakes is more primal lust, the "oh fuck me now" look is just priceless in that spot.

That woman has put cupcakes in places nature never intended no doubt.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #85
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppat View Post
BLAME IT ALL ON A CORKED PINOT NOIR, NAPA VALLEY YOU HAVE ALOT TO ANSWER FOR AND YUP ITS 408S BACKYARD AND IM NOT RULING OUT FOUL PLAY

I'M HUNCHED OVER MY KITCHEN SINK FOR YOU (and Bob) SO CUT THE BULLSHIT YOU SCRUB AND JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE SOME FANS HERE WHO DON'T THINK "once in a while" IS FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH YOU HEAR ME KID?

FUCKING CINN VID IS MY FINAL SALVO IF THAT DOESN'T WIN YOU BASTARDS OVER I QUIT.

STARTING NOW, AND IT BETTER BE GOOD ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME ROUND
Old 05-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #86
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

CHILDS PLAY VID COMING
Old 05-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #87
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

you have made a video based on the movie childs play?
Old 05-01-2012, 01:13 AM   #88
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

theres no way its not incredible grape has an eye for framing a shot
Old 05-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #89
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
theres no way its not incredible grape has an eye for framing a shot

I had planned on having a #2 but heeb has hit the streets, pawned his phone and probably doing whatever to get money, which leaves me solo

I used my laptop (thank you photobooth) and the vid sucks IMO, but it's now or never, Tine is going to break the news soon that he will forever hate me and I will probably just bounce.

Still though, good times, good memories, 2012 will forever belong to skatzpoker in my heart.

Comments

sad news about the heeb
Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 AM   #90
gay sex

you have been running this joint real talk

Tags
apes brain hurts, blue jeans and turtleneck, exorcise nextlevelshit, grape a bangkok missionary, grape flirty flashes street urchins, scooter 3:16, scooter is a false idol, sprinkling salvation over apes face, what hasn't been inside tim's wife!!!