Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 07:03 AM   #81
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

it wasn't magic. i have alerts to my phone whenever hoser makes a thread. magic would be an all-knowing, all-powerful god watching as an uncle innocently bounces his nephew on his lap.
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:09 AM   #82
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

wow you are still awake with your hand grappling your cock thinking about me

shouldn't you be thinking about how much money you have to ask your landlord for fertilizer this summer you sorry fuck
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:09 AM   #83
poofter
Proper Poof

Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
guess what

I am going to wake up tomorrow hungover

and not be Mexican

Have you ever read a history book on Sicily?
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #84
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

so cute how Brian and grannies favorite son love me and show up after literally weeks with no posts here

Been...gl with being mexican

hoser....gl pretending to be mexican and working for bitch wages all summer babysitting a crop of low grade weed you gutless junkie nerd
Old 04-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #85
poofter
Proper Poof

poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
while babysitting a pot farm you don't own

you semi-homeless junkie retard

Didn't your electricity bill "magically" jump to 400 dollars in a month? Why the fuck would you even post in an open forum if he was "babysitting" a pot "farm" like it's something out of the beach?
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
Old 04-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #86
poofter
Proper Poof

DRAW A MAP MARTY!
Old 04-06-2013, 07:17 AM   #87
Tyde

the difference here is that I will never give a fuck if you live or die

and you will always obsess about me until the day you die

brian pm me so I can reserve an oz of some of that sweet stinky texas trash brick weed before you run out

tia
Old 04-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #88
Tyde

when push comes to shove...

thank god I'm not Mexican

or a junkie

the defense just shit all over your faces
Old 04-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #89
Tyde

drunk middle aged white boy

not a heroin addict

not Mexican

I win
Old 04-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #90
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

So Marti thanked me for driving his ass so he finally paid back some of what he owed a mutual friend. The total was $250, Marty had been promising $50 for *WEEKS* now. Legitimately ducking towards the end when he kept failing to pay on dates he had promised.

Lets look at this schedule. $250, over course of 2-3 years. We'll make that 2 years, keep the math simple and no exaggeration. We'll assume he paid $50 over 2 years. That is a rate of payment at $.50 a week, or $.07 a day.

Fuck talk to Sally Struthers and she'll tell you it only takes $.70 a day to save a kid. Marty can only afford 1/10th that !

FACTS ARE FACTS.

Comments

facts speak for themself
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
druff less autistic than tyde, online just like me jethro, rockbottom spelled t y d e, tyde is gare in sixty years, tyde knows no pryde, tyde needs thorazine, tyde roofies winnie, tyde says nice ass winnie, tyde says tight ass winnie, tyde shares his crack with winnie