Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #81
Michael
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
Scuter's writing is like an At The Drive In song

Comments

would've gone with invalid litter

one armed scissor is god
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #82
mazrub
Skatz Freedman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
mazrub is a jewel in the roughmazrub is a jewel in the roughmazrub is a jewel in the rough

mazrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #83
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazrub View Post

Tumblr wisdom. It's a little more complicated.

You have to understand why you feel the way you feel to understand why you don't feel that way. This Tumblr wisdom is how Mike gets up in the morning imagining he's in control of his insanity, cause hey...

BRAND NEW DAY!

That's just the way he feels. He'll be screaming in pain very shortly because nothing - at all - has changed.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #84
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

For filthy vile insane emotional screaming of batshit madness. 30 days. TBC from where the screaming bored me when he returns. What a fucking horror show.

Quote:
I respect the fact that you have no desire to go back and play, it is not my place to try and motivate you back,which is what I was doing. Why?

The evidence as I interpreted it said you were happier when you were playing and doing well than now, that's it.

I might be wrong, but I distinctly correlate that time period (when you were doing very well in poker) as being a high point in your life and the stories of girls and what not that you retold always seem much more positive and full of zeal and energy. The stories after seem hollow and somewhat melancholy in tone overall, like something is missing from your life. I realize who it might be, and if it's the loss of your girlfriend (I want to say Aun but I really don't want to guess and get it wrong, forgive me) that's made the difference I have this completely wrong and do owe you an apology for attempting to motivate you back into the game and moving past the setbacks that ended your time playing.

I just want to add that there is a lot of bullshit and negativity associated with poker and it's community, but underneath all the rubbish is a convenient way for you to make considerable amounts of money which has the capacity to benefit a lot of people. I thought and still think losses and squandering finances really killed your spirit, and I can understand that to an extent, but even if you lost 1mil usd either tilting or playing tired or just plain up against better players, yes that is 1mil that could have done a LOT of good but really, if you stopped playing altogether, those same people who might benefit are really losing 30-40 times as much, because you would have bounced back at some point and made up the losses.

Also you squander, you learn. You're a lot different than the person who played a while back, older, more experienced, and more planted emotionally. That's all I have to say on you playing cards, I really want you happy/successful

To be continued when the screamer returns from making me happy/successful. It's very important to him. He's so respectful.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #85
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

are those snippets of his PM's to you ?

good lord
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #86
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

Mike's sales skills are a mess when directed at people more intelligent than he is.
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #87
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

literally some of the worst unfunny tags in the history of this site
Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #88
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

michael hoser chaps been cobson (sadly) wish it wasnt you bruh, ur all on notice
Old 10-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #89
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
michael hoser chaps been cobson (sadly) wish it wasnt you bruh, ur all on notice

Yikes. I know you're an older guy yourself... but you're pretty "with it". Don't take it so personal, bra.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 AM   #90
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

there's nothing sad about shitforbrainspokerdotcom.com, braj, and I make no apologies for it
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brains? no. shit!, dont be a shit for brains marty, early-onset alzheimer's, early-onset shit for brains, martin carrico aka old shit for brains, old man shit flowing outta his ears, retards have better brains than shit, sheeeeeeeet for brains, shit for brains king of 5 failsites., shitforbrainspokerdotcom.com, shut it down shit for brains, todd is god, tyde is god, tyde's dumber than a colostomy bag