SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 05-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #81
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Goddam mikey. Didn't think you'd pull it off. All the setbacks in life have made you one tough mofo.

Comments

<3
Old 06-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #82
nextlevelshit
hoser

nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a friend of mine from tonight. First time I ever saw anyone do the cinnamon challenge. We paid him $70 + I added $20 for doing it.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #83
nextlevelshit
hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post

Here's a friend of mine from tonight. First time I ever saw anyone do the cinnamon challenge. We paid him $70 + I added $20 for doing it.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #84
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelhosershit View Post

Hosey I can tell you 100% for $90 cash I would take TWO tablespoons of cinn to poundtown and THEN start pummeling something goat like while I bust hot rails of sweet sweet bath salty goodness.

I have no shame., bring it on!!!

also did I see you mention someplace getting *ahem* on the net via sr and I presume having it mailed or something? Do you put any real confidence in such things? Just curious, sounds interesting.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #85
nextlevelshit
hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apes of Wrath View Post
Hosey I can tell you 100% for $90 cash I would take TWO tablespoons of cinn to poundtown and THEN start pummeling something goat like while I bust hot rails of sweet sweet bath salty goodness.

I have no shame., bring it on!!!

also did I see you mention someplace getting *ahem* on the net via sr and I presume having it mailed or something? Do you put any real confidence in such things? Just curious, sounds interesting.

Mike I'll respond to you since you're not a faggot of horribleness like whomever has been changing around my username and won't even fess up to it.

You can get anything on SR, but I suspect there will be a DEA penetration by making sales to people to scare them. You really have to know what your doing and choose your spots or you might be busted. If you're asking me what all you can get on there, you can get just about anything.

You realize bath salts can be a multitude of things. There is all sorts of shitty speed like substances out there. It isn't like the bath salts will be the same from one to the next. You really should figure out the substance you are injesting and not just refer to them as bath salts.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #86
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

your friend cheated hoser with the water
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #87
Suicide King
i'm scared

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Suicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond reputeSuicide King has a reputation beyond repute

I was gonna say that. He kept a bit in his mouth to wash it down. Fucking texans
Old 06-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #88
nextlevelshit
hoser

I dunno. Someone who hasn't had a drink for at least 5 hours ... leading up to the cinnamon challenge. They're not allowed to drink anything ? Not sure.

He might have stashed away water in his mouth, but he was just being paid to try it so it... I mean, really the best way to beat it is to by overhydrated so you can produce enough saliva to wet it all.

Interestingly he didn't feel ti when he shit it, but he was super hot all night and woke up to take a cold shower several times... while a roommate was cold because AC was so low.

Comments

Idk water isnt the solution imo..its much simpler.glad ur bud killed it

Tags
408 rocks it day in day out, ape 3:16, ape is mayor of poundtown, cinnagod, jim j. bullock, likes to swallow on video, takes it all in