Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
Tyde

Old 12-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toddler Crossing - Please Exercise Caution

This is one of the most famous movie scenes in cinematic history. It was not in the script. Dustin Hoffman said they were "stealing the scene" as no one wanted to finance the movie. The producer, director and Hoffman practised the timing to hit the green light and cross the street but they failed to consider Insanity. It's a philosophical question whether or not that's a mistake, but Hoffman could have been killed by the Toddler taxi-driver who clearly - despite being a min wage slave - was a VIP with Very Important Plans and Very Important Places to go. In a hurry one day, he jumped the light and could of killed Dustin Hoffman on the set of Midnight Cowboy.

Hoffman, being Hoffman, remains in character but forgot he wasn't technically on a set. So he's thinking "What is this maniac doing on the set, we're trying to make a movie here". The director loved it and it in all the top 50 all-time greatest scene lists.

Now that is acting. Or is it? Which one is the act? How would you know?

Normal people break character all the time. In fact, if you're going to get into the manipulation game, getting people stressed enough to break their confidence and rhythm is one of the most important dark arts you'll need to master. And the corollary is nearly as important to consider, of course.

Your mother is terrible at the latter, so what she did was ingenious; no really! She owned your face when you didn't even realise you were playing. You probably weren't even a year old when she started chipping away at your Self.

But Toddlers love this scene and it should be obvious why. Toddlers love heroic stories where the underdog gets sick of the shit dumped onto them and makes a stand against tyranny or bullying (even if the bully is a two tonne automobile). The car represents every bully that wasn't stood up to by the Toddlers who wished they'd have had the guts; authoritarian coaches, power-tripping teachers, corrupt politicians, dirty cops, the patronising state, our exploited fathers, etc. But I think for most, the car would be their psychotic, baby-raping, loving mother. We all live in the Fritzl basements of our parents in one way or another and anyone who claims otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

All roads lead to Stockholm.

Toddlers love to see who they identify with come out on top in a feel-good scene which they can substitute for the reality in which they continue to be their mother's broken bitch. I'm not criticising them, except for their embracing of fantasy in lieu of reality. Every human just wants to get some payback. Avenge the bullied. Wreck havoc on the formative years of those who wrecked their own. But then their mothers are at Home?

Sweet home? They do nothing but live in fantasy so that they don't have to face the reality in which they hug their rapists at Thanksgiving. After all, their rapists have done so much for them. Calling your rapist on Mothers Day is nearly the least you can do. But then I do less, better.

We all want to give some of the bullying back to the bullies but we're cowards so we settle for children or vulnerable targets. Or when we're especially insane, a lifeless automobile. Toddlers just want to make a stand. Give some pain back to those who made them suffer. Fuck yeah.

Get some.

There are levels of insanity here and this all actually happened to me years before I had seen Midnight Cowboy, heard the name Dustin Hoffman or been existentially bullied by the stronger sex for the first time.

It was late 2001 and I was 20 years old in a world where everyone was simultaneously losing their minds. The towers had come down, everyone knew who did it (though most will never admit they can understand motive); the world was being divided into tiny individual groups of hatred, malice, fear and the globe was becoming a very lonely place. Exploitation. Terror. Betrayal. This is how you traumatise a child into loving you.

It's also how you bitch-slap a bitch-slapped superpower. But then power isn't in the hands of The People any more. I'm not entirely sure it ever has been.

Trauma is manufactured when your perception of reality is forced into sync with The Reality your maliciously corrupted perception was at odds with. The more deluded you are, the more painful it will be when you are brought back to what is Real. If you live in Reality, how could you ever be traumatised? This is why mothers raise children with fantasy. You cannot underestimate their capacity for malice.

The Truth is that humans only ever need to be protected from those who would make them afraid.

To negate trauma, you need Understanding. The degree to which you can be expected to cope with anything will merely reflect the education desperately drilled into you prior to the event. It needs to be desperate because it's a race against time towards inevitability. It's funny that your mother thought you were going to live in a Disney Reality. She's a whore. She set you up to scream in pain.

This is how you negate her horror but you cannot read. Keep hugging your rapist when you return Home, sweet home. But here is your survival blueprint; your capacity to survive the inevitable without trauma will rest on whether your preparation was sufficient to ensure you understood or at least had the capacity to follow the proceedings without your mind shutting down to protect the overheated core.

After all, you understand this is all inside your mind. It's rarely going to have anything to do with tangibles. This is a game of perception and your mother is fucking you non-stop with her lies.
_________

When I had a fight with a Toddler for some road we both wanted to use, I had been trying to live a decent life and treat others fairly, for all the wrong reasons. I wasn't being Selfish; I was trying to be Self-less. I imagined my "good" was something I could afford to do. It's the other way around. When everything goes to custard, ethics and decency are your lifeboats. This holds true for when everything is going swimmingly as well; it's merely tantamount during traumatic periods of uncertainty. Because I was being decent and good for the wrong reasons, when I hit troubled waters I screamed in pain. And the first things I threw overboard were my principles; because of what use are considerations of sanity when the pain is making you imagine you're dying?

That's where their utility can be capitalised upon; because you're only imagining it all. You have your mother to thank. Her malicious deceit was expressly intended to produce your suffering. Don't be confused into imagining they're retarded. No, it's much worse.

They're malicious. And they're insane. So you need to take responsibility and get things under control. It's all about motive. Do not condition your children to imagine decency and sanity are luxuries. It's the other way around. If you do what your parents did to you, what happened when the shit hit the fan. Can you even remember or have you suppressed it all?

It stands to reason that the louder a human screams in imagined emotional pain, the greater the degree of malicious emotional abuse and molestation they were tragically forced to endure. Look for a mother nearby, hovering, fretting, caring, feeling...useful. This is what she thrives on. She manufactured all this suffering.

Mothers are horrifying sociopathic devils. Truth.

We can't afford to carry Love any longer. The price is too high. The game is too painful to win. The prize on offer is a liability we cannot afford to invest in. Why are we fighting each other? We're on top of the food chain and so we live in misery because we need to be cannibals?

Why hasn't power imagined an alien threat for us? They could do that easy to unite us. I have thousands of ideas like this and their are kids with minds 100 times as bright as mine who want to be used for Humanity. But Power is made up of Toddlers who purged all their betters because that's how the mind of Toddler 'works'.

It's high time the minds of their betters united and formulated a plan to take back the Right of Way. Decency has been traumatised for 5000 years because Toddlers don't know any better. And their betters made the mistake of empathising with their reduced state. And malicious Toddlers did to them what they did to Midian.

Toddlers, I have some good ideas. Maybe even some Answers.

Don't put Toddlers of Passion in prison. Make them Emperors. Give them New Clothes. It is impossible to be bad-ass when you are naked. The clothes maketh the soldier / slave. If you take away their distractions, their cover, their disguise - if you took away all the tools sociopaths use to ingratiate themselves; like being Polite - their sleazy caring couldn't fool anybody. Take away their tools that cover their malice. Remove their protocols and roles; routines and procedures. Take away all the blueprints they use to mask their malicious sociopathic intent.

Sentence them to being Emperors wearing their New Clothes in Public. Reduce them to being a child again, and rebuild them from scratch.

No more uniform? No more soldier / slave / rapist / criminal of passion. This is a brilliant idea because prison is demented.

Alternatively, you can continue to let them rock out with their brainless cocks driving their entire existences of screaming violence and passionate rage. It's their mothers' passion.

They'll continue to fight automotive vehicles on highways because he was walking there, but I made a mistake. I should have run him over or at least, not validated his insanity. I did what everyone in my position has done for 5000 years and it is a huge mistake.

I should not have validated his walking there. He did not have the Right of Way. No one deserves to be given the impression they have the right to scream the world insane.

No means No, but to a Toddler it means Yes. So does Yes. That's the problem with Toddlers. And it's why they're miserable. They want what they cannot understand must be allowed the option to say No. If they take, everything gets destroyed. Toddlers won't understand any of this but they will understand when we put their cake on the curb.

This world needs a Toddler Solution that is less horrific than Final. The difference will always protect children who will always be salvageable because until a child becomes a Toddler, that child is incapable of not being Selfish if shown the Light.

Every child wants to be humane. Insanity is an adulterated corruption of Self.

Next: In the post 9/11 world of denial, as vassals (who largely understood who had terrorised them and why) did that tragic thing vassals do when they rally to whomever frightens them the most (to show their loyalty); one meaningless marble got caught in No Man's Land. Billions of marbles were being rolled back towards Their Own divisions of divisive suffering. I had no people of my own. Everyone was becoming the most horrifying things I could imagine. Friends becoming racist on one side; friends lumping me in with them by virtue of their corrupted perception of the colour of my skin? 9/11 was not about WWIII as I had thought at the time.

It was to reduce the progress of human species which had been looking like it might be in grave danger of becoming humane. It was a brilliant stroke of evil Terror and in the aftermath, billions of human marbles were reduced to less than they were before. CNN / BBC / etc achieved this. This was not bin Laden who brought Terror to the world but your conspiracy theories are funny when you imagine bin Laden was conspiring with all the Western media. The alternative is the obvious reality.

CNN and BBC had brought terror into my life which had very little to do with 9/11 but a great deal to do with the implications. Like the coward I've always been, I withdrew into myself.

Lonely, confused and uncertain, I turned to my g/f for distraction. She was a very cruel and pretty little high school Toddler and she moved in for the kill. My little g/f found it (or brought it). I was merely in a lonely place. Cue love.

Cue loss.

No one ever wins.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

tl dr
Old 12-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Comments

do want
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

tl dr
Old 12-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #5
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

My wang is not for reading broham.

It's for filling your girlfriend's ham-pocket which, I've been led to believe, is presently (and sorely, but then there are surely puns to be made there) going without sufficient filling?

Old 12-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
gay sex

tl dr
Old 12-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #7
gay sex

IM NOT A MONSTER PEOPLE
Old 12-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #8
gay sex

Old 12-11-2012, 06:02 AM   #9
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNigger View Post

no idea if you took this pic yourself or just found it online somewhere but either way we should go find something similar post haste
Old 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #10
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

on closer inspection it seems very unlikely the reflection in the mirror is of a desk that you own but seriously that pic is great

Tags
irresistible force meets tl dr