Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
DRK Star
Dark Stars burn the awkwardest

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cruisin for bitches

Comments

utterly worthless

terrible thread

yer good people Derek.. but i have to do this

there was a dog driving that car
DRK Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

ya please keep making a thread for every news story you read and every youtube vid you watch, you fucking faggot

Comments

who peed in your porridge?

who came in your curry

cummy curry chimichurri

christmas
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
DRK Star

DRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond reputeDRK Star has a reputation beyond repute

maybe if you didnt have the attention span of a 4-yr old girl you would watch long enough to notice that an animal is driving the car, Jughead.

Comments

i obviously saw that, daywalker

awful just awful

3 yr olds are really awful.. 4 s'ok
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

OMG AN ANIMAL DOING SOMETHING CRAZY ON YOUTUBE

seriously tho i'm just going to delete these threads from now on

in other news, how's your job with gamble working out?

Comments

animals are so crazy

jobs are for losers
Old 06-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
DRK Star

you are such a bitter, bitter man...

Comments

so bitter its cold in england

ban

I really do enjoy most of your posts
Old 06-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
DRK Star

Delete the thread then, Quasimoto.

Comments

holy shit sftu

i really dislike doing this
Old 06-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

derek you're the tom glavine of horrible threads, try not to have an aneurysm when you get called out on a bi-monthly basis

Comments

i must
Old 06-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
DRK Star

funny thing is that you refer to me as "Daywalker", but in reality, I just spent 3 days on a beach, and lounge out by the pool every other day and Im actually pretty damn tan for a ginger.

YOU, however, are probably still wearing baggy pants and black high-top shoes and your skin is as pale as a polar bear's nutsack.

Flame on, Flamer...

Comments

die

Flamer = ghey innuendo?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

When did you ever see me wearing baggy pants or high-tops?

I don't own a pair of either.

YOU start worthless threads ALL the time and have done for YEARS.

Why are you so sensitive about being called out on that?

Comments

show em yer sensitive side pokey
Old 06-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
DRK Star

Well, lets see, you were walking around the golf course I believe, In big, enormous pants that made it look like you were sweating to death, and you had on some big, black, franken-boots that were black. Maybe they werent "high-tops", but you couldnt easily tell because your pants were so large that they came down low enough to prevent one from telling.

And I wouldnt remember what ANYONE wore unless their apparel stuck out like a sore thumb.

You can slam my threads all you want. Delete them if you wish (you have nothing better to do anyway). No clue what got you all pissed at me, but if you want to keep up with the slams, Im game. And Im not plannin on losing this little bitch-battle of yours.

Comments

rofl hes so bitter

frankenboots with bolts at the top

Pike can't handle the truth

internet tough guy fail

big enormous pants

big, black, franken-boots that were black

cut him down to size

Tags
doctor spanked wrong end at birth, dog wouldnt play with him, drk likes cranbrry juice bcuz hes old, gare puts the mustard on, grumpy british boy, more like jrk star, now have a hissy-fit about it, pike drinkin his cranberry juice, steerpike knows his stuff!, steerpike wears elasticless socks