Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute
Default I exposed myself during an interview with Salma Hayek.

she was scared

Comments

That is awesome.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:30 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

:hos

Comments

I disapprove
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexel
I really dont get into the e-war/flame whatever its called thing. BUT, I will just this once add my 2 cents. My initial contact with Marty began right after Brandi died. He sent me a few very sincere and what I believed to be heartfelt pm's offering kind words, condolences etc.

We were never in anyway close friends, though after he moved here we had an occasional meal or when a bunch of DD'ers were in town, would hang out.

For all the bullshit between him, Druff, Micon, and now myself...I will say this: When he first moved here Micon and myself both made efforts to befriend him and include him. He was invited to parties and gatherings. It was truly done not to parade him around as a "freak show" but because we knew he didnt know anyone. It wasn't a joke. We both just thought even with him being "eccentric" he possibly could somewhat fit in and actually have some friends.

Marty was immediately paranoid. Thought our motives were insincere. Thought everyone was out to get him etc

After two or three gatherings (the last one being during last years wsop), his behavior and treatment of others had completely alienated everyone. The last gathering was at a PT's pub, where literally 8 people from DD didnt acknowledge him being there and stayed the whole evening on the opposite side of the bar. Marty did not dare cross that line to there side, like it was North Korea and Epistate was Kim Jong-il.

I still remained relatively friendly with old Carrico, every so often chatting on the phone or a few short texts. He made his displeasure known to me about how he felt about my choice of friends. I told him not to bark at me or he could stop calling me.

He begged me and would get drunk and send me text messages cursing me for not registering on his fail site. He wanted me to use my connections to get him radio guests. I explained to him that I would not disrespect Micon and Druff by participating in a site that constantly mocked and ridiculed them.

Fuck poker. Fuck the internet. Fuck peoples e-persona's. Irl, Micon and I are very close friends. We have been through alot of good times and some bad ones, but I will state empatically (not looking up correct spelling), that he is a good person and treats people in real life, especially those close to him, like family.

Marty has become so obsessed with both Micon and Druff, that after seeing either some video or pic of us hanging out, he went crazy.

Look, I know I dont have to tell any of you guys this..but with him, its not an act. He is fucking crazy. Obsessed with both Micon and Druff. It consumes him night and day. He told me once that when micon is deep in a wsop tourney, he constantly refreshes pokernews just praying for an update saying Micon has busted. When deep in a online tourney, he cant go to sleep or leave the house until he busts, or if he wins or makes a decent score...it ruins his night.

After he for no reason got on here and insulted Martha. Micon was fucking pissed. I had never seen him that angry. He was headed over to Martys house and he was going to get physical with him.

Marty called me and begged me not to tell Micon where he lived. The next day he sent Martha a lovely little flower bouquet delivered to her house with a "please forgive me card"

During last years WSOP, every time someone would come say hello to me, Marty who was there birding Micons FT, would say shaking and visibly scared, "Brandon!!! Please dont tell (insert donkdowner or poker player) who I am, I once said some real mean stuff about them" I physically watched him run out of the amazon room when Hollywood Dave walked in because he had bashed him before on NWP and was scared to be recognized.

I got fed up with this a while back and told him to never call me again etc etc. He called me maybe 30 times over a few day period leaving me voicemails with full blown man crying...i.e. "Brandon...man....sniff sniff...I love you man... (he said those words I swear)...please...i just want to be friends" Micon, Druff and others heard these messages.

Marty go on owning the internet. Go on sending me threatening texts, such as the one you sent me at 7am this morning

Marty: " I think you will like my Brandon Gerson special. Its gonna be 4k views minimum by the time Im done shredding you"

I will tell you all this. What I hate mostly about the internet are people that act so big and bad, then you see them irl and there running away from Hollywood Dave like he is Chuck Norris circa 1982.

Marty the next time I see you irl, I will get in your face, I will have Micon, or whoever is with me record it, and we'll see if you talk the same shit to me in person that you do over text.

This was my eflame, war, whatever u call it for 2010. Godspeed to all you DD'ers, you are all good people.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/martin...75268-400.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #4
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

oh no u diiiinnndtt
Old 06-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

holly wood dave is literally 4 inches shorter than Johnny chan.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #6
me.

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
me. is on a distinguished road

THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO AND ITS LOOKS DELICIOUS BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD LIST THE INGREDIENTS ON THE SIDE. thanks
me. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #7
me.

im tyde

Comments

you are a boston cream pie
Old 06-12-2010, 02:39 AM   #8
gay sex

rofl on the history channel they are doing a story on the vagos

UIIIIIGE
Old 06-12-2010, 03:49 AM   #9
me.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
Adolf Hitler
Skatz Patrician

Adolf Hitler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
After he for no reason got on here and insulted Martha. Micon was fucking pissed. I had never seen him that angry. He was headed over to Martys house and he was going to get physical with him.

Marty called me and begged me not to tell Micon where he lived.

Now you see why I had to take care of the jew for Mussolini. Italians are scared little men.
Adolf Hitler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, vwls smokes indigo beads