Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Talking TeeVee with the Tine Thursdays Thread

Today on Talking TeeVee with the Tine, we have some hard hitting questions for Sonatine. We'll clear up some misconceptions, get to the bottom of his stances on some important television viewing issues, and have a little friendly debate, then hoser will be banned.

Apparently the beard has been out badmouthing the Sopranos all over town, a transparent ploy to generate controversy and draw precious traffic to danspace.org. Whether the Sopranos was actually only barely passable is irrelevant do our discussion here. What's important is why the fuck would he want more traffic on Dagniel Druff's Defraudulation Nation? .net? Like so many denizens of that cesspool, it's likely that Tine is cultivating some victims for a scam of his own. Let us know what kind of projects you have in the pipeline!

Our other topic this week is Vikings. A Canadian/Irish production on the History channel that's wrapping up its nine episode first season on Sunday? Are you for real? Is this a legitimate viewing option, or is it merely something that you're using to wean yourself off the historical drama after that kickass Bible miniseries with the devil that looked like Obama? Should we all be staying in tomorrow and Saturday to get ourselves caught up in time for the season finale and if so what is the beverage of choice for extended Vikings viewing? I seriously hope that you are quaffing some artisanal mead from Williamsburg, bearding the fuck out, and bludgeoning some wench with a leg of lamb while you are in the throes of a Vikings marathon.

So welcome everybody to this week's edition of Talking TeeVee with the Tine and let's have a big hand for the man himself!

Comments

KO first round HE HAD NO CHANCE
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
Willie McAboutThatLife
Confirmed Fatass Oklahoma Meth-head, and then let's not forget that whole thief thing. . .

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Willie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond reputeWillie McAboutThatLife has a reputation beyond repute

need answers on this viking dilemma

i just can't get past it's location in the channel lineup, but everyone keeps raving about it
Willie McAboutThatLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Tines stock plummeted going on record with his recent Sopranos bashing

can't see how that happened

ballsy to state that opinion, but misguided and wrong on all levels

I think a formal retraction may be in order before it gets out of control
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

The California Electrical Code (2010) is over 800 pages long. Someone explain where in the fuck you all find the time to watch shitty television shows please as I feel like I must be missing out on something important and would hate to miss out.

Bob I wish you weren't such a prick, what happened to the intelligent and funny guy who created Harold Wong? You used to be a lot more affable and pleasant (that I remember) and seemed more interested in making people laugh and what not but in recent months you seem to have changed and gone the other direction. Cheer up, life is short.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

shut the fuck up you broke bitch

Comments

you wish you were as broke as me
Old 04-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
Tyde

Mike does not deserve the privilege of internet access

Comments

yet here I am
Old 04-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
Tyde

who do I ship my funds to ban this worthless pos for the next month ?

what a trainwreck of a homo sapien jesus fucking christ

Comments

hi
Old 04-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #8
Tyde

how much to ban hoser and 408 for life

give me a number

Comments

BYE
Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

SHIT IS FUCKING POPPING OFF
Old 04-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #10
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

First off, Id like to thank SkatzPoker for having me here today and for offering an invaluable forum for discussing these hard hitting issues. These are trying times. We are all feeling the impact from decades of unchecked media irresponsibility and unaccountability. All of us, right now, are doing something necessary, by coming together and getting to the bottom of what we can do to put America back on track.

Second of all, I want to thank you Bobby for inviting me to this thread and asking me these hard hitting questions.

Now then, let us begin.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote