Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 02-24-2020, 06:34 AM   #1
Donald trump
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Donald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond reputeDonald trump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any optics experts around?

So I decided I needed a good pair of binoculars so I can more clearly see the drones that hover for hours in the sky above my home, and my determined gangstalkers (more on this later perhaps) so anyway I bought some bushnell 12x50 pacificas for $109 and was wondering if anyone could tell me can I get similar or better performance for the same or less money? Also is there like a linear progression to follow like what I have is A, if I want better and have x to spend, get B, and then C and so on.

What would my money get me if I spent like a few hundred dollars?

I want to feel like Dylan (review taken from Upland Optics Perception HD 10x42mm Hunting Binoculars)

Hey guys! Gotta say thanks for making such a great pair of binos. My vortex broke again(company went downhill and now I won?t buy anything of there?s) so I needed another pair. Had read some good things about yours but when they arrived Wednesday I was still surprised. Everything was super crisp and felt not tight but just perfect. No wiggles or wobbles. Glass was clear and sharp, no color distortion or trouble focusing. Wednesday night we rolled out to hunt the weekend. Thursday morning an hour before sunrise I was spotting elk! The leupold?s and other guys vortex couldn?t even gather enough light and I could tell we had 2 bulls 1400 yards away! We hunted hard and these binos got dirty quick but no scuffs or scratches on the outside and even in the bit of rain or with sweat on my hands they gripped well. Friday these binos proved worth every penny. We weren?t seeing elk and nothing responded to calls but as we got up to leave I glassed a far hillside and there at the crest of the hill was antlers! 5 seconds later they were a mature bull! We sat back down and kept calling and the elk disappeared into a draw before anyone else saw him with their binos. Few minutes later he popped up and at 850 yards I could count all 6 points on each side and judge him and we got ready. He bugled and came running in and my buddy made the perfect heart and double lung shot at 45 yards. We put this bull solely on your binos as without them we wouldn?t have seen this elk for sure and had just left. Another note, the mornings were 30 degrees and never once did they fog up even with our excited breathing right on the lens as we passed em around. I?ll be heading to a wet and hopefully snowy chunk of Washington next month for mule deer and I?m excited to get on a hill glassing with these binos. 3-4 hours each morning just staring through them and never once did I get the eye cramps or watery eyes or whatever else people claim they get. Awesome binos and after only the past 4 days hard use I?d recommend them to anyone! They really blew me away. A upland optics spotting scope will probably be in my future.

Dylan
Donald trump is offline   Reply With Quote