Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default I imagine most people here have experimented with psychedelics. . .

Despite shrooms being literally unlimited in supply around my part of Texas, I had never tried them until early Sunday morning. From what I gather, they were pretty potent compared to normal. Somewhere around 4am, I ate around an 1/8th of them. I had already had around 8 beers at this point and at least 10 shots, whether in mix dranks or just rounds with other people.

When they kicked in, the trip was intense as fuck for around 3 hours, but nonetheless, it was very fucking awesome and literally mystical, despite the fact that I was drunk out of my mind. I was pounding 7 and 7 mix drinks and beers the entire time of the peak, and I'm not really a smoker but I managed to chain smoke around 17 cigarettes. I couldn't really even tell I was drunk while tripping, but the cigarettes seemed to amp me up. I finally started coming down around 8 am, slept a little while, went to my office, I think I even posted on Skatz. I was still slightly tripping around 1 or 2ish and still drunk. By my best estimates, I had around 12 beers and 20ish shots of liquor total.

The trip is not what's important. The next day I really started to notice that my vision had been affected. Everything seemed brighter, more vivid, and just all around more beautiful with no loss in vision acuity, but there was a much more noticeable sensitivity to light. This was the case Tuesday as well for the most part, but the vividness of everything seemed to be fading and while driving at night things seemed really strange. Yesterday the vividness was almost completely gone, but I started to notice annoying afterimages when looking at anything bright in both eyes, especially out of my peripherals. Today, my right eye seems to be back to normal, but my left is still annoying the fuck out of me. When I look as far as I can to one side, I can see what is pretty much a blue, transparent circle in my vision.

I did a little research, and apparently this is common, but only common among people that regularly abuse lsd, shrooms, etc.

The symptoms are very similar to Palinopsia, but I just thought it was really strange that this seems to change day to day. I should point out that I don't feel entirely normal either, and that my senses all seem to be somewhat scrambled, just very slightly at times that it is noticeable though. I'm sure the massive dose of alcohol and nicotine didn't help things.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar? I understand that I shouldn't be concerned until a week or so after.

Comments

http://www.horkulated.com/images/i_have_no_idea.jpg
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

should have stuck with bath salts imo
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

bro the nsa is gonna drug test us for our troll jobs
Old 07-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

some facebook sloot offered me a nsa trolljob just the other day
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

vaughn u need to do more but not drink so when u come down ull do it properly and ur brain will snap out of this, otherwise ur totally fucked bro and u should just countdown the days to early onset alzheimers
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

RIP VAUGHN
Old 07-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I know you are somewhat joking, Gary, but I am actually thinking about it, either that or just smoking some super dank weed. It's funny because I just smoked a cigarette for the first time since the trip debacle, and it seemed to alleviate the symptoms. I had a 10 minute conversation with some hot bleach blonde chick wearing aviators and felt better than I have in weeks. I think it's possible that I am just experiencing some sort of migraine symptoms exacerbated by the psilocybin though, because it has almost quit entirely in my right eye. I am familiar with HPPD, but this doesn't seem like that at all, because I have no other symptoms and I'm not a pussy.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #8
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

your shrooms are weak son, normally a gram is enough to put you well out there, a full 1/8th should have had you blind for a couple hours, just looking through time into something that looks like artwork from 10,000 days.

Shrooming should be a transcendent experience, more so with all the booze.

Also shrooms tend to be a VERY weak cousin to LSD, the true KING of "get the fuck away
from me, reali-TY!!!" so if you liked what you saw thus far, you are only on the starting line, lots of fun to be had....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Cobalina
Nat Sherman's are better than Dunhill's in every conceivable way

Quoted for Scooter. Give Nat's a try, just two packs, and I swear the next Dunhill you light up you will reflexively spit onto the ground. I literally did exactly that, as I walked back into my local head shop and exchanged the disgusting things for another pack of my beloved Nat Naturals.
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:42 AM   #9
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
your shrooms are weak son, normally a gram is enough to put you well out there, a full 1/8th should have had you blind for a couple hours, just looking through time into something that looks like artwork from 10,000 days.

Yeah, I don't know what kind you typically take, but Cubensis, the most common variety, 1 gram is like the minium dose to have an effect. I typically took 2-3 grams when I tripped, ( dried weight, obv) and the most powerful trip (on any hallucinogen) I ever had was when I took around 5 grams, which was mostly fun, with a few really intense moments, but I was never "blind". An 1/8th is definately on the strong side of things, and more than Vaughn should have taken on his first trip ever, but not as out there as you're making it out to be.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

i bet ol vandersloot could hecka troll some terrorists

as long as they were women

Tags
vaughn conceived with weak sperm