Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skatz 2011

OK I can't handle Neverstop anymore so Im gone from Boris until the site is sold to someone else or he apologizes to everyone, which will likely never happen. Maybe its him maybe its me. I feel like its him since I am quitting for almost the same reasons that 50 other people have quit.

As people reading this might not know, everyone posts in the private community social group the iraqi ski team. I will try to post more in the main forum to make it more interesting. I chose this forum because there are 10 people on here that are already the best posters on the internet IMO. Im going to try to make some them less reclusive.

Anyway, its worth a shot. If it fails, there will still be 10-14 guys pumping away at eachothers cock n balls in the IST

Comments

welcome to 12 months ago :jeezLouise

more like 24 months ago
GAMBLE-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
OK I can't handle Neverstop anymore so Im gone from Boris until the site is sold to someone else or he apologizes to everyone, which will likely never happen. Maybe its him maybe its me. I feel like its him since I am quitting for almost the same reasons that 50 other people have quit.

As people reading this might not know, everyone posts in the private community social group the iraqi ski team. I will try to post more in the main forum to make it more interesting. I chose this forum because there are 10 people on here that are already the best posters on the internet IMO. Im going to try to make some them less reclusive.

Anyway, its worth a shot. If it fails, there will still be 10-14 guys pumping away at eachothers cock n balls in the IST

Comments

go lions!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

dude, timblina, hatin' on ian is SOOOOOOOO 2000 and late.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
Harley
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Harley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond reputeHarley has a reputation beyond repute

First they came for scooter,
and he didn't speak out because he wasn't a scooter.

Then they came for the Gare,
and he didn't speak out because he wasn't Gare.

Then they came for Harley,
and he didn't speak out because he wasn't Harley.

Then they came for Gamble
and there was no one left to speak out for him.

Comments

lol

hof

snicker
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

firstly gamble will be posting back there in under a week

secondly fuck you all
Old 03-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

GAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond reputeGAMBLE-BOT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
firstly gamble will be posting back there in under a week

secondly fuck you all

no

Comments

standing ground
Old 03-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
no

listen bro maybe if you didnt spam his site with reverse rep he wouldnt have had to alienate you. i mean damn bro he is 32 and in hella good shape, not flppy and flabby like you

Comments

rise against

good to see yer still horrible
Old 03-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #8
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

I read his "timeline". its funny how he leaves shit out and non-chalantly acts as if there is no problem. Like Im crazy to be suggesting what everyone knows is obvious: he runs people off his fucking site. Sure if you read his "timeline" he does nothing wrong. Thats just it. The fact that he makes that timeline shows he doesnt get it. I defended him a long time to a lot of people. I dont have the energy to argue with him anymore.

Yeah man, you have no issues. No one ever has a problem with you. Im sure Chinamaniac has the same problems right? Forum owners are just misunderstood.

LLL:

Even if im an "entitled baby", thats not the point. It changes nothing what I am, Im just one poster. I know its your job to blindly defend the guy for some reason but if Ian doesnt change his actions there will literally be half the posters they have now in under six months. Thats a fucking fact.

So many people have left without calling him out publicly it is truly amazing. Like over 30 that left not cause of life issues, but because of Neverstop. Thats on the top of about a 20 very public fights. 50 people. Thats a lot in a small community.

Even the solid posters that he doesnt chase off like Rolled and Jack Daniels, he just trolls them over and over. Keep calling JD the dumbest person on the site. Because if his goal is members and traffic, then he is truly the dumbest person on the site.

Sorry LLL, but the emperor has no clothes.

Comments

but i am the dumbest person on the site

naked emperor
Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

to be fair though i chased some of them off by being terrible

Old 03-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #10
GAMBLE-BOT
Yeah Rear Admiral

Comments

faggot

lost a lil weight there handsome

hecka windswept maiden

Tags
ape 3:16, gare getting serviced by bull gamble, jobinson, looks more alluring on laser disc bro, neverstop looks like rosie odonnel, neverstop=bull in a bear market, neverstops dates look like rosie odonnel