SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute
Default TODDLLLLLLLLLLLERRSSSSSSS IN THE HIIIIIIIIIZZZY

RAISE THE ROOF YALL

i need another grapes video, possibly of you making like a ghetto crab cake with tunafish or catfood, BUT I NEED SOME DULCET TONES OF THE RODGE

also ur pms are becoming insane so gonna need you to back that one down a notch

#2fingers

Comments

roooflinecofiefienctforrain
Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

yeeeeeah the pms, like the last 10 hours of my life didn't happen, sounds fair?

i have some vids on the drawing board, sent you something, can you work with the current world record holding hottest hot pepper on the planet? i have several right now, check it

how do we get this boat off the ground captain? let's make something fucking HAPPEN

and then this happened "408Mike's Meth Lab Roid Rage Funhouse"

Get all your cake mix updates from the man teetering on the brink of homelessness & insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex
TODDLLLLLLLLLLLERRSSSSSSS IN THE HIIIIIIIIIZZZY

SFTRUE

Comments

ill take whatever drops of juice you feel comfortable enough to give me
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

See I'm thinkin I can do like a memorial to sonatine's bath salts vid idea that never was and like lock myself in a bathroom and sit in the tub naked and I can't leave until I eat like 3-4 of the peppers one at a time with nothing to drink, i just sit in the tub hallucinating my ass off sweating and shit, and I can tell penny eating stories at the same time

I ain't working with a full deck just yet, but something will come along, just need a spark to set things offf somehow
Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

Oh another Mikey's Lying Thread?

Count me in!

Comments

dont fuck this up oval face
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
Been
Skatz Patrician

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Been has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond reputeBeen has a reputation beyond repute

this is what happens when you don't give your kids enough attention when they're growing up
Been is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Oh another Mikey's Lying Thread?

Count me in!

GTFO NIP, YOU SAW THE PICTURES, and I even added 8 habaneros.

Look, I'm not saying these hot peppers lead to my salvation, but it's something interesting. What can you work with here based on what I have got?

I have the worlds hottest pepper, rusty the dog, a digital camera which is good for 30 minutes a pop that is also secretly a 3mp digital camera, a mountain bike with no rear tube so I cut a hose and am using that (poorly I might add) to get around WITH FRONT BRAKES ONLY, very little cash (under $100) a LOT of gumption and will power and very little self esteem.

You've done more with less, the real question then is do YOU have it in you to make this work Sonatine?
Old 10-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #8
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

how the fuck did my rep go from 10 to 0 without getting one single neg?

vaughn are you still dicking with my account? that was all like last week or last month, move forward dude, skatz has bigger fish to fry and more entertaining things in the works than my tilt.

plus this is the busiest time of the year in terms of forum traffic, you want those alexa HITS and baby so do I, so let's make like we need to pass Romneycare here and work 2gether
Old 10-11-2012, 02:22 AM   #9
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

hey face eating jokes! i remember those!

from like fucking JUNE brah, what next you gonna change my font to arabic and in like a month call my mother a whore?
Old 10-11-2012, 02:28 AM   #10
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by more gay sex captain!
ill take whatever drops of juice you feel comfortable enough to give me

bro I won't be doing anything I don't feel comfortable doing, which means whatever I do you are not culpable for, I won't look back in a year and scream "I KNEW IT! I WAS UNDER MIND CONTROL, GAY SEX IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I MADE THIS HUMILIATING VIDEO! I HATE YOU!"

you gotta pay to play, Bob and Reppat got the cinn vid because they asked for it, plain and simple. It was a success because it was requested, I can't succeed if there is no desire, that would be me regressing back to flooding the forum with gibberish because I wanted to feel needed but no one was in need of me so I foolishly attempted to create the need and Scooter hates me for it to this day.

In all seriousness if Gay Sex and Sonatine can't cut the mustard as project managers someone else needs to. Jim Dave and Mrobot, I am looking squarely at you guys to pick up the slack.

Vaughn, what do you thinK? Got any legit funny/creative ideas I can pull off?