Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
scuter
Sky Nigger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
scuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipped preseason. Now for the flag.

This was the warmup.

Big one coming up 55min. Need to hold. If I ship it, I shall rain down steaks on SkatzPoker.

44 min and have a slim lead but 2nd place risks falling to 3rd or 4th if he attacks. Someone has to attack at some point [one would think 4th - but he appears to be napping it out].

High stakes Slot Tournament Strategy is not a game for women or liberals. We're thinking on up to 4, maybe 5 levels here. I'd explain what's going on but most y'all are too 'tanned' to understand.

T minus 41 min and no one's moving yet. When will they attack? I cannot be sure. The only sure thing I know is they will attack at some point.

My hand is poised on the AutoPlay button. This is a shootout and only the quickest survive.

Pray with me, fellow heathens....

Comments

Rep Test
scuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:22 AM   #2
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

I wish there was a way to rail these slots tourneys.

Skatzpoker.com is gonna need some slots training videos scuteypie.
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:23 AM   #3
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Godspeed
Old 12-01-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
scuter
Sky Nigger

scuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond reputescuter has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #5
scuter
Sky Nigger

4th made his move which sucked.

Of the two things that could have happened though from that point, I guess the best result occurred. He's crashed out of contention.

Of course, the dominoes now fall as he was the only one holding up the show.

So 3rd will attack. Hopefully fall.

Then it will be me and my old enemy LFUEGI. No love lost between us. He fights dirty.

But so....now...do I.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:33 AM   #6
scuter
Sky Nigger

Actually this particular tourney would be fucking an amazing video. I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do a video unless it lived up to this one.

I'm pretty sure both LFUEGI and I have Aces up our sleeves. Well, I know I do. But I suspect he's got some fuel in the tank somehow - he always seems to. I shall not be underestimating him. On the + side, he always underestimates me. That is, to say, *now* it will be underestimation. Prior to this, he was giving me fair estimation. It's just that I did not deserve high esteem.

But I'm now very much a Slot Tournament Professionale mixing it with the big boys. They will learn that underestimating me has it's price. Hopefully they learn that...often.

Another day.

Another doller.

Another roller....coaster.

3rd is moving now but seems to be treading water which is perfect except I doubt he can tread [which is what I need him to do] for 27 min. The attacks are going to come...which sucks.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 AM   #7
scuter
Sky Nigger

Well I couldn't figure out why 3rd had stopped treading water.

Then I noticed a new contender in 4th had started to attack and 3rd is nervous and has stopped. Which means he values 3rd place prizemoney. Which means he's an idiot.

But - with all due respect to the slut that is Ms. Fate and her Common Law Husband Mr. Murphy - I think it's a good development for me....cause 2nd can't really attack in theory. But theory doesn't work with this guy cause he always has a new trick. I hope he's run out of them and his listed score is actually accurate today.....
Old 12-01-2009, 03:51 AM   #8
scuter
Sky Nigger

8 min. Things are starting to kick into gear.

See you on the other side of the hour.

1 time.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:55 AM   #9
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

ummmm what are you niggers talking about exactly
gay sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:57 AM   #10
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?