Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Message from the great Cobson.

I don't have permission to post this and I might be kicked far out of any circle of trust but cobson was sharing these pictures/site. http://laughingsquid.com/dogs-wearin...meme-in-china/ I said I wasn't sure what to make of it. He said it is disturbing to him becuase he thinks Tyde probably dresses Winnie up like that.

I would say only 15% if I was to make a line, but once Marty reads that site I'd put it at 85% chance he goes out and buys some pantyhose in the near future.

... just a thought...

Gare will tell me this post is horrible. I will defend myself with pointing out his glass house. He can only respond by DELETING my post and then banning me. Really. Please do not do that, Gare. This has nothing to do with you.

Comments

fuck you for mingling with the deserter
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:01 AM   #2
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

classic gare.
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

wow Brian really wants to suck my cock and slurp down every last drop of cum I can pump down his junkie throat
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:28 AM   #4
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Brian is getting ready to babysit weed for the next 6 months for free rent

let him enjoy his moment of glory

Comments

jealous much?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:31 AM   #5
Tyde

junkie piece of shit

god I hate heroin addict low rent vagabonds posting bi-weekly from fucking Starbucks

you smelly worm

admit you are camping on some shitbag property from one of your weed dealer buddies waiting to plant some new weed

fucking gimp
Old 04-06-2013, 04:34 AM   #6
nextlevelshit
hoser

nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Old shit for brains has nothing new to bring to the table.

Whats new ?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:34 AM   #7
Tyde

FYI I have not even once in my life ever entertained the idea of doing heroin you boring monotone semi homeless dweeb

honest question BRO

how much did you hate your shitty life in buttfuck texas before you jammed a needle in your arm your miserable awful narcotic addict
Old 04-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #8
nextlevelshit
hoser

Maybe TydePoker VII is coming up soon. That'd be new.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:36 AM   #9
Tyde

isn't it funny how you show up instantly when I decide to post

want me take a picture of of my shaven cock you can jerk off to before you mainline some more smack ?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:38 AM   #10
nextlevelshit
hoser

Marty you should never entertain the thought of heroin. You are a known crackuser and that works for you. If that is your thing, stick with it. You once took 1 xanax pill and woke up in the bushes late to work. HOF. Booze and crack that brain in half.

Comments

hof

xanax rofl

Tags
druff less autistic than tyde, online just like me jethro, rockbottom spelled t y d e, tyde is gare in sixty years, tyde knows no pryde, tyde needs thorazine, tyde roofies winnie, tyde says nice ass winnie, tyde says tight ass winnie, tyde shares his crack with winnie