SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ HALL OF FAME WELCOME TO BLACKHOFISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ HALL OF FAME

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
mama luigi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough
Default terrorize my buttocks with your monster whopper

i would literally subscribe to the red pepper
Old 02-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

yup
Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
mama luigi

mama luigi will become famous soon enoughmama luigi will become famous soon enough

Some weeks back, I told you that the burning of Owino market would bring sex prices down, and I was right. Right now, it seems that all the women whose goods were burnt are on a detoothing spree. About a week after the market had got burnt, I got a call from some big mamma called Dorothy. She was in tears, crying over all the stuff she had lost.

”Honey, even the coins melted,” she told me amidst tears. I felt so happy at this, because I had lent Dorothy about 1 million shillings on condition that she services my mega whopper whenever I wanted to. Yet all she did was give me one round of shafting every month and that was after I would demand for my money. The rest of the time, she would claim that she was very busy. This went on for four months, and in fact she would even claim that her Kandahar is hurting her afterwards. I know you are wondering why I put up with her attitude for all that time, and I can tell you that just looking at her would make me almost hit the top. She looks like the twin sister to Allen Kakooza. ”Don’t tell me your stories, I just want my money,” I tried to sound angry. “That is what I called to talk about,’ she replied, and then went on to narrate that she had been dying to have a shafting session with me for weeks now. “Then how come I called you last Sunday and you made your line busy?” I asked her. She tried to tell me that it was because her husband was around at the time.

“It’s okay. You may stay with your husband and leave me alone,” I threatened to hang up. The following days, Dorothy kept on calling me begging to see me but I kept on pretending that I wanted nothing to do with her, yet I pocketed every time she called. “Tell me whatever you want to over the phone because I am a very busy man,” I told her arrogantly. Being a shameless city woman, Dorothy said, ‘please hyena. To make up for lost times, I want you to shaft me non stop for three days,” she sounded very enticing. I laughed at her then. “But you said that my whopper is too big and painful for your liking,” I reminded her, already feeling hot. “Please forgive me. I was just being sly back then. This time I am going to do to you all those things you watch in blue movies,” she assured me in her sweet voice, as my whopper shot up so fast it almost tore my trouser.

‘Maybe this time she will really give in,’ I thought. I also knew that she just wanted the money but I also want to shaft her senseless. In the past, Dorothy had only given me missionary style, denying me a chance to surf me or give me doggie. I could just imagine her teeth o my whopper. “Fine. If this is about you giving me your Kandahar, where do we meet?” I asked, trying to sound disinterested. “Anywhere you want. I want a whole weekend with you,” she almost begged. On Friday, I loaded the Sahara truck with fake cosmetics and told Yasmine that I was going to Gulu but secretly sent Abby.

That evening I bought penegra to boost my whopper since I wanted to teach Dorothy a lesson she will never forget. I took Dorothy to Collin Hotel Mukono to create a good environment. We were given the presidential suite and I took the penegra in the bathroom after my quick shower. After eating the food delivered by room service, Dorothy started the action like a good girl. “I am gonna shaft you senseless,” she warned as she went south on me. True to her word, Dorothy was like a super charged white hooker that night, and I was grateful to the powers that be for reminding me to take some boosters. At one point I thought that security would come running thinking that I was really killing her, but they left us alone. I turned her around for a doggie and really enjoyed the view of her huge bums. “If you do that, then you don’t refuse to give me money,” she told me, but I was already enjoying too much to care.

By the time we decided to go to sleep at around 4am, I was exhausted but still charged. Dorothy couldn’t thank me enough, and kept on reminding me how much she loved my whopper. I know that she was pretending but I didn’t care. We even shafted from every spot in the room. “Wabula you are so greedy!” Dorothy exclaimed. As we got ready to sleep, Dorothy reminded me that she still wanted me to lend her 2m. Although I wasn’t prepared to give her the money, I promised to do something about it. Good things really happen to those who give.

Till next time, I remain your truly, the mighty hyena.

Comments

plat
Old 02-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
mama luigi

there is a lot of hof in that

Comments

hof detected multiple teims

HOF confirmed
Old 02-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

i literally devoured every word of that.

Comments

lol tried to type autplaying joan osborne as we speak
Old 02-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
mama luigi

basically scooters illegitimate ghanan brother wrote this right down to the benevolent tone here:
Quote:

As we got ready to sleep, Dorothy reminded me that she still wanted me to lend her 2m. Although I wasn’t prepared to give her the money, I promised to do something about it. Good things really happen to those who give.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #7
mama luigi

is there such thing as a benevolent tone
Old 02-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
mama luigi

i literally use words i dont know how to spell every day
Old 02-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
mama luigi

but seriously really outstanding stuff
Old 02-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
mama luigi

"he's the epitoam of refractory."