SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

SKATZ TODDLER FORUM WELCOME TO BLACKTODDLERISTAN

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > SKATZ TODDLER FORUM

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey guys, I have a small penis

http://www.skatzpoker.com/forums/sho...t=20339&page=2

What's the end game con the man into signing over all that he hath once he's traded his pennyloafers in for a couple of these

come to think of it, they have some dashing colors, who'd have thunk?

Have a diff color for each day of the week. Interesting.

Anywho it's bothersome Scuter is losing it and oh fuck he'd just call me a woman-children raping rapist for even making this thread.
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ
needy, greedy, arrogant, clueless, dishonest, spastic, autistic, borderline pedo, suspect heterosexual, likely homosexual, stalking, sulking, skulking, manic depressive, bipolar, entitled, holier than thou, scared, make believing, attention whoring,

sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond reputesʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ has a reputation beyond repute

Bob you could at least mosey in there and give him some company, I'm pretty sure he didn't say dingus on accident.

What's with this place lately? Skatz was on fire, and now, it's on fire.

Ya'll need to grow up, really this should be the skatz main forum, everyone but bob pike and jim and blake and hoser and tapper and harley should be in here with me.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #3
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

I see what you did there

at any rate, I made super healthy dinner tonight for M*M and myself, in your honor I swapped out chicken for fish (Tilapia) it was fucking AMAZING

Tomatoes from the garden, peaches from the same, Tilapia from the freezer cooked in olive oil and some mushroom powder (NOT my idea to add mushroom anything but when that's the flavor of the minute to put a smile on a very gentle souls face, damn the world if mushroom powder doesn't taste good on EVERYTHING)

I had to draw the line yesterday though, tartar sauce on a green salad was not agreeing with me whatsoever.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #4
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

I could be typing right now like a mad-man, wink wink, if only I had material worth getting excited about. Sure would beat bumming around out here doing little but monitoring my buddy's network, wiping disk drives, being bored. I even got conned out of the pfa freeroll ffs, a man can only stand for so much!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 AM   #5
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

gonna need a ruling from gare about the peaches with the tilapia, not a fan of fruit with fish. substitute the peaches for capers and garlic and i'm with you
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 AM   #6
blake

blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

also

Old 09-19-2012, 03:24 AM   #7
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

OH MY GOD = = I don't have the words.

I was just a normalish weirdo minding my biz, sitting in this chair here, when __**__IT HAPPENED__**__

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODATINE
Entourage Final Season Thread: IT LIVED AS A PIECE OF SHIT AND WILL DIE AS ONE

I don't often capitalize a man's name, but when I do, I make it GODATINE.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:32 AM   #8
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
gonna need a ruling from gare about the peaches with the tilapia, not a fan of fruit with fish. substitute the peaches for capers and garlic and i'm with you

I swear, on Sonatine's BEARD I swear, with this near empty 1litre diet pepsi beneath my right hand as my witness, that the flavor was out of this world and I drank it all, I drank like 3oz of pure liquid at the end of it and it was pure life giving nectar right from the garden of eden's flowing vagina.

When I heard peaches tomatoes and tilapia, I winced, not gonna lie, but life is short, and it's easy to let it wizz on by. Turning me down is something I bet you'll regret one day as your gazing down wondering how your hand just got wet, and then you realize it's been chilling in your bedpan and you've pissed yourself again. "Where is the fucking nurse? That son of a bitch, he must want my skin to rot off" you'll say to yourself, and *RIGHT* then you will have a flashback to this very moment and you'll say "Oh man, you know, I never even gave Mike a fair chance."

orrrrrrrr you can get on the trolley to ApeTown, USA population:408
Old 09-19-2012, 03:37 AM   #9
sʇןɐs ɥʇɐq ɥsıʞɹnʇ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
also

WHOOOOOOSH is all I can say.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
blake

thread title is misleading imo

Tags
gare exhales nebulized mackerel juice