Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List
gay sex, rum dick, SkyNigger

Old 12-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default wow JoVin

your anti toddler stance is really catching on here in a merica

A gunman killed 26 people, 18 of them children in a shooting on Friday morning at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

First reply, we're all doomed.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
poofter
Proper Poof

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
poofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond reputepoofter has a reputation beyond repute

/b/ is full of real edgy people
My boys, we are at the end of an age. We live in a land of weather forcasts and breakfasts that set in. Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by labour. Now which of you is going to be a splendid fellow and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
poofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

JoVin=joven=Jovan

this is not a coincidence
Old 12-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

your face is full of edgy people
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

First reply, we're all doomed.

You moron.

You've been doomed by the Truth in the comedy you cannot see. It's funny that you would think it's naughty.

It's wry. It's dry. It's cynical. It's a little too insightful to be naughty. It's a little too True to be naughty.

Naughty is a bit more like the lying you tolerate in every girl because you're a victim of the most horrifying hijacking of the species imaginable. Dirty little naughty deceit-ridden Toddlers who love sex more than guys so they hoard it and try to parley guys' misery into a lifelong deal of suffering for everybody.

What could go wrong, aside from everything?

Naughty is more like the lying every girl does when she meets you.

It's all because she hates sex? Teehee. It's all harmless, says the guys who are insane enough to assert that lies are harmless whilst they shrewdly attempt to cause harm and mischief by wielding them. Being a contradiction (i.e. being insane) is considered impossibly shrewd by the deceit-ridden because without any Self or mirrors to get a perspective on what is Real, all they value is how well they can manipulate everyone else with their sociopathic handicap.

So what's the problem?

The problem is beyond their comprehension but it boils down to no one having value any more.

Why would you bother, in a world of demented Toddler sociopaths who just take cause they can, scream cause they can, back stab anyone they can and molest only Their Own because no one gives a fuck about worthless fucks across the board.

They haven't valued everyone incorrectly. They only value one person stupidly when they place their own self-worth up for public trading. Yeah that's really smart. Get the public who could each die without you giving a fuck (because everything they SAY is a lie?) to collectively appraise your value. Yes, what could possibly go wrong with a bunch of snivelling little Toddlers who want to fuck "women children" telling you how to raise your children?

Acid. Lots and lots of acid.

What's the problem? Tens of millions of times more grave than every physical acid attack. Because 100 million children have had acid splashed across their minds by their acid-damaged mothers. Harmless, say the acid-damaged. Valueless, say those not looking to exploit the acid-damaged.

It's billions of times more important than anything you've ever felt strongly about in your entire life because your feelings matter only to you. And you matter only to those looking to transact (and screw you over, which is exhausting) in every aspect of their life including the transaction of you. They'll look for your flaws because they cannot afford the ride. They'll slash your tyres, and then say "Slashed tyres innit? Gonna need new rims" and the dude will think "she's probably right about the extent of the damage, shit I'm lucky I didn't even realise my tyres were slashed - bless her she really saved my ass there, wonder how that happened".

Morons. They'll stab you in the back and say "You need to stop being so paranoid" because in a world where everyone is a sociopath, anyone who imagines someone could have a motive to stab them in the back is paranoid. Hahah.

Morons. They'll fuck your friends the exact same way you're fucking your friends' whores. All yall big cool Toddlers who don't give a fuck about the leech in your yard but then why did you sign that contract to support her for life? Why? Why life?

Harmless yes. All you male Toddlers too cool for school. I have noted how you screamed when your harmless lies have their legs split in front of you and you're being emasculated without the benefits. Harmless.

Everything is harmless until your infernal screaming.

You should all be sterilised but the truth is everyone should have been for the last 5000 years of harmless lying. Lying is insane. Harmless lying? Is that something inconsequential malice? It is and if it is (inconsequential), it's merely indicative of the utter worthlessness of your species because if I had malice? You'd be fucked up.

Truth.

Your worthless sociopathic shrewd is a genuine problem. There has been a brain drain on this planet for thousands of years now. Lots of purges of one's betters. Lots of 'threats' who were a threat only to those who imagine competency to be a threat to their desires for power, taken out of the threatening competitive environment. There's a big problem. What could go wrong.

No that's the problem. No one ever thought about that. Well sane people, but power (wink wink you) dispatched them for fucking with your rape of humans or if you were a human, for fucking with the rape of you. This has literally occurred to every single human who survives their childhood. It's called "public opinion" and valuing it is the most insane thing I can imagine doing.

The problem is 100 billion times larger than anything DJ CHAPS cares about. He's pretty representative of someone telling you how to raise your daughter. Collectively you're told how to raise your daughters to suit this kind of entity. If you value public opinion and your entity leech does, then that's the deal. His screaming worthlessness and utter delusional confusion about his incapacity to produce anything is harmless too. You're all harmless, but what you don't perceive is your utter lack of value.

Your kids are naughty to fuck. But I don't want to fuck their worthless faces anymore. Their babbling lies are intolerable and insulting and utterly displeasing. Can I get a fucking refund?

Where did your mother put the receipt for you Vaughn? You think you're going to Hell?

Dude. Whoa.

You are there. You just don't see it yet. No one values anyone else because no one has value unless the Needy are screaming them insane with their wretched incapacity to realise they're fucking stalkers whether they're abusive or whimsical. Harmless? I wouldn't breed children, but yeah. They cannot really hurt me with their Needy. They just make live unliveable whilst demented morons who cannot be trusted to make sane agreements snicker at how shrewd they are when no one does anything worthwhile because not one of you fucks is worth the decency of saying "That is fucked up. Fuck Vaughn off."

Teehee. Going to Hell? Dude. Look around you. It was all built by people who didn't value you correctly, at negative fucking you.

Children are going to be fucked senseless earlier and earlier but this fucking retard show is going up in smoke and everyone knows it. They're just trying to lie and fuck as much as they can before it goes BOOM. You're not going to hell for laughing at a joke that isn't really funny so much as wry.

You're in Hell. That guy is just doing commentary. Long? You whine. And this is what happens when it's catered to your preferences. You're too stupid. The point is not your preferences. The problem is your sociopathic stupidity in imagining your mother was sweet when she was a filthy diseased whore who diseased you.

All aboard the Choo-choo-your-friends-just-died-train?

That's so fucking brilliant you're just too stupid to see it. It's about control. It's about the patronising horror of imbeciles too stupid to be anything but horrifically coy and creepy...just waking up one day to breed children because they realise they have no value and less and less guys want to suffer to please them. And soon that will be zero. So they want their worthless existences to persist and children - you - harmless lies > you. It's about love and how the victims of mothers who raise their children with love don't need knowledge, education, information, truth, comprehension, literacy, numeracy...sanity.

Nup. Just love. It's harmless.

When the genocides spread into neighbouring slave plantations of course; all the sociopathic Christian harmless lies come out. And NATO brings harmless Sharia law to Syria but who cares? It's not you, right? Everything is harmless.

That's not true. It's meaningless. It's very harmful. The difference is in the screaming you suppress in order to survive day after day in your fake happiness put on for the benefit of not one who gives a flying fuck except when you write too long for their brain to process without pain. Harmless as well but your mother was bright enough to give you ADHD....hmm I'd bet 50 worlds' full of you that you've been conditioned by the media / educational system to get headaches and like tiny pieces of meaningless information.

Call it a hunch. Because I don't get headaches. And I like important information when it's true. You couldn't make lies brief enough for me to tolerate them. They'd be as much value as you. Little convenient, isn't it? Shut the fuck up.

No. It's happening to you. You just haven't started screaming yet. Or you don't realise all your misery is the screaming, yet. Choo-choo train? How old are those children. Without love, they would not need a choo-choo train to negotiate their way to safety. You just can't see it. You'd need a Choo-choo train and it sounds like this:

"My fellow Americans...FREEDOM fries...stuff...patriotic insults....traitors, treason, biting the hands of decency because the indecent have no value to consume....kill some children, rape some defenceless...remove all value from the world...harmless....and God Save America!"

You're all just raping each other stupid because your mothers wanted to be fucked senseless and got their wish a long time before they made to be ashamed of wanting sex.

Shame.

You fucking imbeciles are so naughty when you get ashamed for the sake of your toddler child who is pure and innocent and Sane unlike his or her parents who start blushing when their 3 year old sexual being is naked and doing a shit on the toilet in front of them. Shame.

Because you want to fuck your child? What's your shame about. No question mark. You filthy little Toddlers who breed children to serve a whim, purpose or utility.

It's not harmless that women are tolerated when they lie. They don't know when you're tolerating their lies or when they're fooling you. It's more dangerous on one of those times than the other. It's not when they're fooling you but when you're both getting played trying to exploit the other. That's what "harmless" is always about. The Church says "oh it's harmless - all opinions are valid" - except the ones we burn people at the stake for or criticise heavily in the media to create political no-fly zones which get leveraged over time into polarised insanity with polarised insane people on one side and polarised insane people on the other and where does it all end up?

100% consensus.

It's funny how when you're insane you might not agree with another word the other side says, but everyone agrees on the best way to rape children (with love). Isn't it sweet when your misery can reach out to the other side of misery and find some common rape ground to explore, privately?

It's not harmless that you're so Needy, you're in denial.

When you're too stupid to realise that girls pretending they're hating sex = harmless lies to guys to make them suffer to please >>>>>> saying you hate lies and penalising Truth in actionable Reality = harmless raising of children by sociopaths to be sociopaths.

Born and bred to scream in misery, literally.

You probably shouldn't give pretty sociopaths free rein of the formative development of all of Humanity. They will kill the Golden Goose. They'll kill every golden goose before they're able to fly away and escape. Why?

They like sex.
They lie about that.
They don't like work.
They like to breed children to be needy. My children need me. She needed to lie to you about sex.

She retarded your children. Don't pretend like you haven't noticed you little bitches. You shrug, bitch-whipped little victims of a lie that is "women hate sex" and which you said was harmless but then how has it bitch-whipped you into "son, mother knows best"?

Harmless.

"BECAUSE MY CHILDREN ARE MINE!!!!!!"

You are your mother's son. And women who you tolerate when they lie to you don't respect you or your creepy seed. They're just in their own little world of wanting to fuck. And they'll fuck anyone they cannot manipulate. It's the next level up.

Lies. Love. Jewdonk.

His mother only knew fractionally better than yours did that she Knew Best.

Last edited by SkyNigger; 12-15-2012 at 02:42 PM.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

Before I go any further, was that post directed entirely at me? Over a screenshot I posted purposefully to create discussion? I literally had no real opinion of it, but was curious to see what responses it would elicit.

Comments

ME ME ME. If you're reading it, it's for you.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 12-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Like I literally cut it off at the laugh part on purpose, then too posted the feigned outrage (also open for interpretation) on purpose - ambiguity. Get serious with your toddler life.

Quote:
. . .

Old 12-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

if no one reads it does it really matter whos it for dill
Old 12-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

KIDS SO EXISTENTIAL

Tags
barry larkin tags, gary got back, little in the middle, quilts with larkin and ape, quit with the lurkin ape, why isnt fred mcgriff in the hof