User Tag List

Old 05-16-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
thisguyiswhat
Skatz Freedman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thisguyiswhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Return of the BOSS

Hello old friends and enemies, thisguyiswhat (most legendary & respected poster in PFA history) has returned.

I am glad to be back. However, I have a bone to pick.. mainly with Todd W.

Can somebody please ask Todd W. why I am banned from his forum? I have been black listed for life, which many consider unfair and heavy handed. I have been contacted off line by numerous people voicing their support for my cause and their disdain for Todd W and his hypocritical behavior.

Many people are asking: why is thisguyiswhat banned for life when many others have posted explicit and personalized threats directed at users? Why is thisguyiswhat banned for life when many others doxx users of the forum and post personal information, photographs and identifying information about innocent family members?

Do you remember the post from the psychotic with the hair nipples?

Do you remember the crack/meth head who works on the ship attacking a small business owner? Do you remember Todd W's response? He said the thread was too long and it would be too time consuming to go clean up the thread.

Very sick stuff!
thisguyiswhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

these people sound like bad hombres
Old 05-16-2018, 02:11 AM   #3
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

posting this in the toddler forum was an interesting choice
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:16 AM   #4
thisguyiswhat
Skatz Freedman

blake, my old friend, i am sorry I am new to the forum. I have never visited this website today, which can be confirmed by checking Todd W's extensive excel sheets of my web browsing habits, which I am thankful he does not monetize. Where should I have posted this? Where can I post for the MAX interaction with my post? Thanks for your help.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:22 AM   #5
blake

blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

moved it to the main forum so that you get max interaction (between 2-5 lurkers)
Old 05-16-2018, 02:51 AM   #6
blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyiswhat View Post
Hello old friends and enemies, thisguyiswhat (most legendary & respected poster in PFA history) has returned.

I am glad to be back. However, I have a bone to pick.. mainly with Todd W.

Can somebody please ask Todd W. why I am banned from his forum? I have been black listed for life, which many consider unfair and heavy handed. I have been contacted off line by numerous people voicing their support for my cause and their disdain for Todd W and his hypocritical behavior.

Many people are asking: why is thisguyiswhat banned for life when many others have posted explicit and personalized threats directed at users? Why is thisguyiswhat banned for life when many others doxx users of the forum and post personal information, photographs and identifying information about innocent family members?

Do you remember the post from the psychotic with the hair nipples?

Do you remember the crack/meth head who works on the ship attacking a small business owner? Do you remember Todd W's response? He said the thread was too long and it would be too time consuming to go clean up the thread.

Very sick stuff!

who did you threaten by the way? i don't recall why you were banned
Old 05-16-2018, 03:14 AM   #7
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Lol u fucking morons I moved this garbage to the toddler forum and that's where it belongs
Old 05-16-2018, 03:30 AM   #8
blake

gare is a druff dupe
Old 05-16-2018, 04:16 AM   #9
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

more like a gruff rube
Old 05-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #10
thisguyiswhat
Skatz Freedman

I was banned when I told Pooh (I believe), who was constantly badgering and harassing me without recourse, that I was affiliated with the Khmer Rouge through underground poker games in Asia, which I will not confirm or deny. Pooh cried like a child, made a thread announcing he was taking legal action and Druff banned me for life. Very heavy handed and prejudice against the Khmer people.