Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
dewal
Pay back dex, Scammer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the rough
Default need a hamburger recpie , im lookin @ u vwls

stuff i got

1 lb lean ground chuck
fresh peppers - red, green, yellow
lots of white onion
pedestrian spice rack
olive oil, vege oil

vwls you got a go-to burger recipe? i obv never make burgers at home
\
also should note i have a foreman grill but i was plannin on using my iron skillet

Last edited by dewal; 05-16-2011 at 10:36 PM.
dewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

iron skillet is hecak better because then you can fry it
fat tastes better than no fat

Comments

Jim is correct. Fuck George

george is god, bbq is demi god
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Cook that shit in the skillet, with a little olive oil and grill those onions. All you need. Add provolone, cheddar, or american or all three.
behemoth old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
dewal
Pay back dex, Scammer

dewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the roughdewal is a jewel in the rough

i never buy american cheese though it is pretty good on a burger i must admit
even though i have no idea wtf american cheese is comprised of
tho i do currently have pepper jack, colby jack, baby swiss, munster, provolone, and sharp cheddar hanging out in the dairy drawer

def love grillin the onions, but i also like a little diced green pepper in the burger too

also got a half pound of really good fucking bacon from the same place i got the chuck at, so i guess i should have mentioned that. BACON IN THE HOUSE

Comments

FUCK american cheese
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

then obviously make the bacon and then hecak fry that burger in the bacon fat
USA USA USA

Comments

USA! USDA! USA! USDA!
Old 05-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

behemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud ofbehemoth old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewal View Post
i never buy american cheese though it is pretty good on a burger i must admit
even though i have no idea wtf american cheese is comprised of
tho i do currently have pepper jack, colby jack, baby swiss, munster, provolone, and sharp cheddar hanging out in the dairy drawer

def love grillin the onions, but i also like a little diced green pepper in the burger too

also got a half pound of really good fucking bacon from the same place i got the chuck at, so i guess i should have mentioned that. BACON IN THE HOUSE

Then this is a no brainer. Grill those onions, provolone, bacon, little mayo, some baby spinach for color. What's there to talk about? And Jim is correct, fry the burger in the leftover bacon grease. Jim. Oh Jim. I like how you think.

Last edited by behemoth old; 05-16-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Jim's post hadn't shown up yet. I'm giving Jim props. It's all about Jim. Jimmy Jim Jim.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

and then save the bacon grease and use it to fry everything you eat
Old 05-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
behemoth old
Gun Totin' Redneck

Save that bacon grease and make country gravy tomorrow for breakfast.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
dewal
Pay back dex, Scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
Then this is a no brainer. Grill those onions, provolone, bacon, little mayo, some baby spinach for color. What's there to talk about? And Jim is correct, fry the burger in the leftover bacon grease. Jim. Oh Jim. I like how you think.

you missed the part where i said i never make burgers
i have made 100x more steaks than hamburgers

do have the green spinach, dont have any tomatoes tho which i do enjoy on a burger
will probably go with some mustard ketchup maybe some jalapeno on top

with the onion should i dice it up before i grill it or just cut it in rings or w/e
my knife skills are lacking
Old 05-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

sriracha

vwls should be here soon

Comments

its like that flute in snes zelda game

Tags
dewals liver failing too hard, drks back worse than a well done steak, gaysex lemonpepsi reductioning too hard, grind steerpike into fatty burgers, hed1 is a huge scamming faggot, neverstops dates look like rosie odonnel, unreadable for ian because he is stupid